UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

uniqlo

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Great place is to get quality basic pieces such as tees and leggings. The prices are extremely reasonable for the quality.
Orlando, FL
The very first time I walked into this store, I walked out with a hand full of stuff. Loved just about everything in there.
Blue Ash, OH
i love uniqlo. great brand that makes great products at great prices. so good for the winter and their sales are too good.
Bought a tank with built in padded bra. Liked it. Comfortable and light weight. They reasonable price on their products too
Las Vegas, NV
Good quality and the fabric is really soft and holds up well. The supima cotton shirts are super soft and excellent quality
I think this store has such medium quality things. Good if you need something in a pinch but won't last even a year or wear
Bellevue, NE
I lived in Japan for 5 years of my life, and UNI GLO was also there when I needed somewhere affordable but classy to shop.
Wyckoff, NJ
Clothes is okay quality, and a little pricey but dang do I love their jeggings and flannels. I could (and do) live in those
Elmhurst, NY
A nice a decent shirt you can buy all year round without emptying your wallet. Different series for summer and  winter days
I am in love with UNIQLO products! Their clothes are always simply, comfortable, and affordable. Very high quality as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...