UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Boston, MA
Ever since I found this store, I go here all the time. They have everything from essential pieces to business attire, to sleepwear. It is truly the best store. The store is easy to navigate and there is always a great variety of clothing, styles and colors. The price is also great!
Love this brand! Great classic pieces. I own about 5 outerwear pieces from Uniqlo. My favorite is my heavy winter coat. It is lightweight and keeps me very warm in freezing temperatures. Love the jeans too!!
Orlando
I first went here in Japan and saw how affordable everything was so once I got back to America I couldn’t help but continue buying! My favorite clothes are from here because they’re high quality, very soft, and affordable. I still prefer the one I went to in Japan and will go back when I head to Japan again. I recommend Uniqlo to everyone I know and it will stay my favorite store.
Minneapolis, MN
I only ever shop from this store when I'm overseas as there isn't one bear where I live. From what ive seen, this store caters to people who's style is very minimal and likes light and pastel colors.
Boulder
The quality of everything from this store is very nice and the shops are all very organized and clean! Personally, I like going to Uniqlo for basic tops or jackets and they have some of really good formal clothing too. However, I'm not such a fan of the styles of other stuff, like the skirt or some of the graphic t-shirt. Overall, I would recommend this store to people who are looking for basic clothing!!
Colonia, NJ
Uniqlo is extremely minimalistic but that’s extremely in now. The clothes are very international and stylish. The only jeggings I use are from them. The quality is good for the price. Very reliable. Recommend going to the store if you are new to try things on.
Brooklyn
I love Uniqlo’s basics. They always are great after a few washes which make them the go to in my household. I wouldn’t say the [email protected] the heat tech because if you wash it sometimes you’ll lose the quality but their plain white shirts and work rayon shirts are amazing. I’ve had a beautiful black rayon shirt from their line for 4 years and it still looks brand new.
The prices are amazing for the collections and quality. Available online only for most places except New York and Florida, so you would have to pay shipping when exchanging or returning an item. That being said, they have the lastest and most creatives items for traveling. Their collaboration with KAWS is one of the best! Best of all, runs true to size.
Love their sizing. I am petite and it can be hard to find clothing that fits well. Their sizes not only fit me super well they also fit my super tall lanky boyfriend well too. They have great value the clothing lasts for a long time. Fun new designs all the time. Great for lounging around and some great pieces for business casual sets too.
Stamford, CT
I love this store. They’re clothing is so durable and inexpensive. I love how they have basic clothing in so many different styles. I’m an ice skater, so they’re thermal tech is perfect for the season.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...