UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
I'm really a fan of their styles but their material is alright and the heat tech is a great. Their styles are more for older people.
Ahhh I LOOOOVE Uniqlo! Way better than Forever 21 in my opinion. They're more expensive but the clothes and accessories are so cute
Federal Way, WA
I’ve just started to shop here but so far so good! I’ve only worn one shirt from here andbso many people have already complimented.
Easton, PA
They have the best collection of artist collaborations which I really live about this brand. They offer a student discount as well.
Long Beach, NY
The stores are typically hectic but they are great for affordable basics! I purchase my plain t-shirts and long sleeves from them.
New York
i love uniqlo for basics, especially tees. i have several crew necks that are soft and look effortless. prices are very reasonable.
Love their winter jackets! I own a few heat dress pants which worked wonders when walking to work in New York. I love their brand.
Washington, DC
Excellent brand for wardrobe staples. When they're having a sale it's great to buy in bulk. Their t shirts are really good quality
Diamond Bar, CA
I absolutely love uniqlo. They have great minimal styles that suit my taste. Also their heat-tech and airism clothing truely work!
San antonio, TX
The store has so many awesome things and varieties for a very good price from bold colors to calm colors and stripes and polka dots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...