UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Sayreville, NJ
Have only bought a couple things from here, but am very happy with everything I have gotten. Their men's boxer briefs are very comfortable.
Brooklyn, NY
They make really good jeans and I love that you can get them shortened in the store and I also really like the artist collaborations that they do
Although I really like the quality of their clothes, they tend to stretch out super easily. Additionally, the customer service is pretty subpar.
Brooklyn, NY
Can be a little expensive. But their items are of great quality. Great place to shop for basic clothing pieces and simple/sporty winter apparel.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I went to the Disney Springs location and loved it! I loved how there were clothes that had subtle Disney prints and weren't ridiculously priced.
This brand is great. A friend in Japan sends me shirts from here for my birthday every once in awhile and they're really comfy and great quality.
Milpitas
Love Uniqlo. Their products’ quality is great! The store staff are friendly and courteous. I can’t live without their heattech in wintertime!!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love this store, especially their Disney collection. We always get our Disney shirts for the family here. Great prices and good selection
Orlando, FL
They recently put this store nearby and I’m obsessed! The quality of their clothing is incredible and I absolutely love their graphic t-shirts.
San Bruno, CA
They have great products for daily wear and for winters. The leggings from Uniqlo are the warmest I have ever worn. I loved their store in NYC
Ask a question to the Influenster community...