UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Ogden, UT
I get so many of my comfy clothes here! They have a wide variety of things, from loungewear to workwear. I have a few comfy bra dresses that my husband keeps complaining about because it's all I wear!!
I love all of the clothes I have from uniqlo. I made purchases from the Disney collection, the Pixar collection, and the SPRZ NYC collection. All of the items are extremely high quality for the price!
Harrisburg, OR
I lived in Japan for years and Uniqlo was a staple in my wardrobe! Good quality clothes and fun seasonal styles. I love their heat tech line especially and their Disney collaborations. Always a fun place to shop.
Scotch Plains
I love using their underwear t-shirts.  They keep you cool when you are hot because they have tiny microscopic holes in the fabric.  These make them very comfortable to wear all day under a dress shirt.
Flourtown, PA
The prices is amazingly affordable and the clothing is trendy, cool, and full of variety. They have preppy-er items, yet they also offer a wide range of trendy items, such as joggers, bomber jackets, and even shoes. I love to shop at Uniqlo because of their minimalistic look!
Marina Del Rey, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I use to get winter shirts from here to wear underneath my clothing. They have a really good quality and it makes your body warmer. Which is really good. The only thing is that where i live now its very hard to find this brand. I will most certainly buy agaian from this store
Vacaville, CA
I loveee this store with all my heart. They have great clothes for great prices and it’s high end shopping, too! No cheap fabric to be found here. I’ve only ever been truly satisfied with my purchases from Uniqlo and it has quickly become my favorite online shop!
I love being able to buy cheap clothes and still get quality. I've had the same pair of jeans from them for 4 years and they're still holding up and they were cheap! I love affordable, cute clothes!!
Very simple styles, but I LOVE that about Uniqlo. Most clothing stores over-decorate their fashion, so it's hard to find clothes that are simply styled and well fitting. You can find both at Uniqlo.
Ellicott City, MD
I like uniqlo. However their employees are terrible. I am a size 10 and walked into their store in Atlantic station. They told me they didn't carry jeans in "my size" before I even told them my size.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...