UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
E Brunswick, NJ
Great selection of essentials; prices are reasonable. I usually buy simple tees or pants; i also get a lot of socks from uniqlo as well as heat tech for the winter. Overall I will continue to shop here
Rexburg
I went here when I was in Taiwan. It has some site styles and are super comfy. It’s very minimalist though. So lots of neutral colors and what not, but it’s still very affordable and I would shop there
Gainesville, FL
Love this place! Simply styles, great quality. So much variety in color choices, size and style type. It’s not a flashy types of place, but a minimal functional fashion that doesn’t get lost in trends.
Oswego, NY
Great new store that I just got introduced to in the city. The clothes are so soft and smell great even before I put them on. Affordable clothing with great quality. I would definitely shop here again!
Basalt, CO
This is the perfect store for basics. I have a ton of t-shirts from here that are perfect for layering outfits. They also have some really cute stand out pieces and everything is really good quality.
Homestead, FL
They have really cute winter clothing! I love their turtle necks and their vests. The quality of the clothing is lovely and they've got really nice color schemes for the winter. Really recommend it!
Berkeley, CA
I honestly think uniqlo is too expensive for the products it sells, although it does have a god quality in its clothing. I guess its just a measure of how much you want to spend for a simple shirt...
Philadelphia, PA
Never heard of this brand until recently when a friend dragged me to this store. Thought the clothes were kind of basic but they are such good quality. Some stuff are a little pricey but so worth it.
Westminster, CA
Good clothes for cheap. They buy their fashions over a year in advance so it's not trendy but it means everything is cheaper! Their legging pants are amazing! Sizes can be a bit weird so make sure read the reviews if you can't go into the store. Return shipping is a bit much.
Bronx, NY
I love UNIQLO!!!!! I buy pants from here and they always have sales! I bought the comfiest green pants for $5!!! One of my favorite pants are from here last summer and they are just now showing wear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...