UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
stouffville
I like this brand. The designs are simple and fashion. I’ve got some cashmere sweaters from Uniqlo, very good quality.
Haven’t been yet but my friend just bought the cutest basics for work that can easily be worn out after work for drinks
Abu dhabi city, Abu dhabi
I love this brand. Clothes are not only budget friendly but also trendy. I love their sleepwear too. Such comfy fabric
London
Thermal vests and warm tights is the place to go.. I’m a very cold person in winter and these thermals are just great!
Awesome and practical basics, with the guarantee of Japanese quality. I always go there for every basic thing I need !
Everytime I made a purchase at Uniqlo, I'm always satisfied with the materials. It's just so comfy and nice to wear! 💙
Orillia, ON
I bought some shirts at Uniqlo in Seoul, South Korea and it was a life saver. It fit well and they lasted a long time.
Subang Jaya
It was a good experience shopping at UNIQLO but there were little choices and the quality of the clothes were also good
Buenos Aires
Highest of quality for such an affordable brand, and some of the best customer services in all the stores I've been to.
Nottingham
love it but can be a bit expensive depending on what you buy however the price is worth it as they are great quality
Ask a question to the Influenster community...