UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
caledonia, ontario
I’m in love with this store. They always have cute T-shirts and clothes for kids. They’re prices are very reasonable and if you haven’t shopped there yet, than what are you waiting for?!
Courtenay, BC
Good quality and wide selections for whole family. Love the kids selection. The design is simple and elegant. Besides the price is acceptable and clerks are super friendly there
Jakarta
Uniqlo sells a lot of affordable clothes with quite good quality, although the designs may seem boring, but it's because they mostly stick to basic stuff, like plain tees, jeans, and jackets. The outfits that were matched worn by the mannequin were stylish, it may not follow today's trends, but their looks are still trendy and cute.
Canada
Uniqlo is a popular Japanese retailer that known for their simple basics, casual wear and work wear for  women , men and children I personally like their basics such as like tanks and T-shirts  because  it's good quality and affordable .

I first discovered Uniqlo  when I traveled on vacation to Asia, they have stores in Japan and throughout Asia, as well as the U.S.  and more recently expanded in Canada. I Hope they offer online shopping to Canadians in the near future .

Whitby
A Uniqlo just opened in my home town and now I love the store even more! I’ve always loved Uniqlo, and now that I don’t have to travel to shop there it’s even better
Petaling Jaya
Most of the items were cute and looks appeal to the eyes. As for me, the price of certain item was quiet expensive for me huhu. The organization of the items on the racks are sleek and easy to search. Even though their t-shirt material was like off the hook, damn comfort. More, hijabis like me do have plenty of choices to wear as it look decent and not go wild crazy looks. I dont have a problem with this brand except for THE PRICE POINT. Hihi
St.Petersburg
Just simple casual clothes made from qualitative materials. LOVE IT VERY MUCH. Especially, I am in love with my glasses with uv filter from there. It can be expensive for middle-class Russian people, but there are sales always, where you can find peaces you would definitely like!
Doral, Florida
ProsThey have very flexible hours, so it's great for students. As long as you do your work it is not difficult to get promoted, though getting to Advanced Associate and up (Supervisors and Store Managers) is more challenging. The work is not too difficult, just keeping things organized, folding clothes, and talking to the customers to make sure they get the help that they need.ConsSometimes during the year if the budget is too tight they will cut hours. There has been points where I only get one day a week. Customer service is taken very seriously. You get evaluated on how much you help the customers and how many customers you approach.
Toronto, ON
I have shopped at uniqlo in other cities like NYC, San Francisco, Hong Kong, and Paris, so I was excited when they finally opened in Toronto. Since opening here I find they don't have as much stock as in the other cities but it's good for basics like the heat tech line of sportswear and underwear as well as basic work appropriate pieces like white shirts and affordable cashmere sweaters.
Langley, BC
I first entered one of these magical stores in NYC on fifth avenue. They have the best selection of quality basics around. My favourite part is the colour selection they have. I've also been to the one in Tokyo which was pure heaven, I paid $30 for a pair of skinny jeans that have lasted me two years already. My only complaint is that their smaller stores can sometimes have less stock.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...