UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Riverside , CA
Uniqlo always has such great clothes, and the best part is that it’s super affordable!
new york
uniqlo is such an amazing company! they just put one in the mall by my house, amazing !
This store is great it gives women's pants actual big pockets unlike every other store
Clothing with styles I like. I've also found some amazing clearance deals for my kids.
Strongsville , OH
This is a fun funky store clean and affordable and has high end stuff go check them out
Highland Hgts, OH
Uniqlo has nice and affordable clothing. They have comfy basics for everyday looks!!!
I have a couple things from there. Very basic but I wear them a lot! Cheap and simple
Sacramento , CA
I love this store I just purchased a bean jacket from there and I’m obsessed with it
Bethesda, MD
Love their puffer jackets. Super lightweight and easy to travel with/pack up tightly.
Aurora, CO
I love Ot! Great product, great quality, and also comfortable. I definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...