UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

uniqlo

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
This shop has everything that i search for. From beauty product to living accessories. Note to anybody whose reading this comment, please provide a hell lot of money coz once you step inside of this shop, you wont come out empty handed. Believe me.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Love uniqlo for good sturdy clothes. Great simple options however not the largest range of unique options. Uniqlo is great for basics but not for statement pieces in my opinion. The quality is good and the prices are average. Would definitely recommend uniqlo for basic staple clothes
Union City
Very comfortable and very affordable clothing. I bought very good quality jeans and a bomber jacket from this store. They also have very nice office clothing. I work for a law firm and have also been able to find very nice slacks and skirts that can be worn for professional outfits.
I’ve only shopped at uniqlo a few times. I’ve bought some staple classic items that I love the style and quality of. However, the stores are confusing to find stuff in (including the cash register) so I prefer to shop online. Their clothes are great quality at a great price.
Chicago
Love love love everything Uniqlo sells You have to act quick on their new stuff otherwise they sell out quick. The quality is great and holds its shape and color through many washes. Highly recommend
Bermondsey, London
I used to think that UNIQLO was too basic, but then discovered their collaboration with MoMA - the SPRZ NY clothing. They combine clothes with modern art, which is nothing short of perfect for me. I own some of the Keith Haring & Sol LeWitt ones & can't wait to get more!
Ocean City, MD
I have the legging jeans, and they are the only thing I wear. Look identical to jeans, and have belt loop and buckle but go on like a legging. The outerwear during the winter is also really nice I have a puffer vest that can fit into your pocker. I will definitely shop here again
Tampa, FL
Great prices but mixed feelings with the garments. I loved the linen button up I got. I ordered another shirt that ended up being a synthetic fabric that I was not stoked on but I will definitely order again but for things I know that will be okay having a variation in fit/ feel.
Makati
When it comes to basic and quality pieces, Uniqlo is the place to go. It offers a variety of clothes, from shirts to pants, to dresses, to intimate wears... You name it! I love how the brand incorporates the minimalism of the Japanese and yet it's still trendy and comfy to wear!
Bedford, NS
This store has surprisingly great product and great quality products. I do think there is room for improvement because they only have basics so if they have more styles that could help the shopping experience at unique low is great because the stores are always kept a super clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...