UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

uniqlo

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Irvine , CA
The best quality and price for everyday basics and workwear for both men and women. I’ve been shopping at the Uniqlos in Japan since I was young and was so ecstatic to find out they were opening locations within the US. My favorite items of theirs are the camis with the bras built in (so comfy!!) and their workwear separates. Would definitely recommend!
Never experiencing such bad customer service. I order a shirt on sale on Labor Day from their website. Then the shipment takes forever to ship because of the reason for the weather.  Once receive the email saying the package arrived, looking for the front door, the mailbox, the office still don't know where they left the package. Email them and they said to look again ??? I search for every corner in the house as well as my apartment already and then I email you guys because of that. Then sent another email explaining that I have been searching for it already and still not found. The value of the package is just 10 bucks but they made it like it was 100 bucks because I have put so many efforts into it. Then receiving their email saying that they would refund the money. But sorry I don't want that 10 bucks I want the shirt.  And you refund my money 10 bucks but then right now I have to repurchase it which the price for it is not on sale and I have to pay for shipping which I had freeship before???? Smart and ridiculous. Sorry. Maybe you have good design but your service is not good.
Surprise, AZ
I visited my first Uniqlo in Japan and I was hooked! The cloths are so cute, very reasonably priced, and good quality! There is something for everyone there men, women, & kids. I will definitely be shopping Uniqlo online!
Accepted stolen credit card for purchases and refused to cancel order when called by the account holder.  Charged account holder almost $200.  Claimed they had a fraud department but had no way to contact them.  Would not cancel order or even seemed to care that they accepted a stolen card.
I purchased a pair of jeans and used their sizing chart. The jeans ended up being too large. I spent over half of my purchase on the shipping (both ways).  It was very disappointing to have spent money for shipping and end up without jeans. I just want buyers to be aware.
UNIQLO uploaded by Ashley L.
UNIQLO uploaded by Ashley L.
Just shopped at this super place! I love quality and prices of Uniqlo and always feel like everything is just worth of what you’re paying!!! I love neutrals and more basic clothes and maybe that’s why this brand is totally my favorite! UNIQLO
I love the material of the clothing here and how everything is so affordable! I buy a bunch of things for my boyfriend here and he loves it! He is usually really picky with clothing but he loves anything I get for him from there!
Brooklyn, NY
Love their heatech items. Best thing for layering especially if you get cold easily. Although as you wash it it doesn’t stay as warm. That is the only downfall. It is definitely still a great thin layering piece.
Mebane, NC
I would give this 6 stars if I could. If we’re taking basic garments for a reasonable price this company is DAMN good. I’d improve the thinness of their flat front chinos because they are on the thick side and for me personally I could only really wear them during the fall or winter. I LOVE their basic T-shirts wow. Okay the basic and packaged shirt are best washed by hand because the shape and fibers won’t break so quick but for $5 that is very stretchy and an open neck collar that doesn’t feel like it’s choking me it’s great. The supima cotton shirts feel amazing. They’re almost silky to me and I will always recommend them since they only have impressed me. The range of colors is great and varies on the season which I love. Their new U-shaped heavy cotton Tees are great too, not as soft at the supima but they have a nice loose fit while not being overly baggy and they hold their shape great!
A solid brand for some work wear staples and cute trend items. some stuff comes out that makes me scratch my head, though, but it looks cool. Im glad they adjusting sizing a bit, because when they first opened in the US, everything was still sized like the japanese stores (e.g. I got an XXL T-shirt and it was too small, and now I'm an XS-S in their clothes). Most things go on sale so it's good to wait. haven't had any clothes fall apart on me, either. I'll continue to shop if the keep having good prices. just wish they'd ... fix their leggings/jeans a bit, they're really unforgiving for those of us with thighs lol (muscle or otherwise).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...