BY UNIQLO

UNIQLO
  • "While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality." in 8 reviews
  • "My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. " in 8 reviews
  • "I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before." in 7 reviews
  • "For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces." in 5 reviews
  • "Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes." in 5 reviews
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I compare uniqlo to an IKEA for clothing. The clothes are simplistic, affordable, and fashionable.ive been to many different uniqlo stores and the store always looks beautiful and inviting attracting tourists and shoppers alike. I have my winter jacket from uniqlo, it’s a great soft lightweight material. I wear it every single day. It’s lasted me 3 winters so far and this will be the last year I wear it. It was a very affordable price as far as winter coats go, around $100 I believe. I have a favorite poncho that I get so many compliments on. I also have a big Pom Pom hat. I love everything I have from uniqlo. They have your basics. Whenever I go in to the store I come out with something I didn’t know I needed but now can’t live without!
Eliza H.
Provo, UT
I love Uniqlo! I first learned about them when I lived in Japan for 2 years and I was so sad to come back home and have only a few in the US and not in my home state. They're severely unknown and underrated which is so sad because they have great products. I have several pairs of their heat tech leggings which are just as thin as normal leggings but give off the warmth of thick thermals which is awesome when I go skiing or go to class in the winter. They also have really cute blouses, coats, t-shirts in either their heattech material or their airism line that is moisture wicking as well as cooling which feel great during the summer.
Karen T.
Woodside, NY
For the price, uniqlo is one of my go to stores to buy jeans, button downs, and sweaters. I’ve been wearing their skinny jeans for over a year and none of ripped in the typical places jeans rip for me (upper, inner thigh). I wear the sleeveless, wrinkle-free button downs under my sweaters and love the look! I don’t feel restricted like I would with a long sleeve button down.
Joanne L.
I love Uniqlos heat tech shirts. They keep me warm every winter and they're super thin. Customer service Is also amazing. I've been to about 4 different Uniqlos and every store's staff members are always attentive and friendly but most importantly no matter how many questions I ask they were never ever rude. Their ultra light down jackets are great too. I bought one for my late grandfather and he hated wearing bulky jackets but loved the ULDs. Also purchased a Navy ULD jacket for my younger brother, father and mother. They all love it as well.
Jennifer C.
They have great selection of basics, all pretty good quality made clothing, I’m glad they dont fall prey to trends, and stick to the basics. Have noticed prices going up steadily over the years, they used to be a much more affordable brand but as their popularity went up so did prices. Id still shop here but not as much as I used to.
Roxanne v.
Amazing heat technology. I ordered socks and leggings from there, did not disappoint. Kept me so warm in the winter of Chicago. Plenty of color choices. The sizing however is very minimal so not for the average American. You'd have better luck finding your size at a North face or Adidas store they just cost more.
Chelsea S.
Fiancé swears by this place and for good reason. Was gifted a down zip up and it’s incredible. Very light weight and a beautiful color. Almost all of his clothes are from this store. Wish there wasn’t one closer to where we live.
Tiffini H.
I was introduced to uniqlo while on a trip to Disney World. I visited their two floor store at Disney springs and absolutely loved it. They have a great variety of men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing. They are also very up to date on the latest styles and offer a ton of different colors and fabrics for their products.
Ka Yi W.
Brooklyn, NY
The store itself is amazing! So many basic outfits that you can find. I personally like to wear outfits that doesn't have much designs on them. That's where I go to uniqlo to pick out tanktops and tshirts and at such a low cost! I am giving Uniqlo 4 stars because of customer service it's very mixed sometimes I get workers who won't help you check if they have any more sizes in the back and then there are some who are super friendly. It's just so mix of the type of workers I get. I know Uniqlo is know for their customer service, but I don't see that. However, I love the store and their items, which gives them a high scoring!
emma e.
I love this store so much, I mainly shop here for t shirts. My favorites are the artist collaborations, especially Keith Haring. The store is set up nicely and looks great. Sometimes their sizing is not consistent (with items I’ve purchased) so it’s better to shop in store than online. Their quality is great.
Stephanie T.
Menands, NY
What is your favorite current item from Uniqlo that you would recommend?
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
maria R.
Were can i find this store?
geri l.
Los Angeles, CA
Whats your favorite collaboration so far?
Fanny H.
What do you guys think of the heat-tech items? Does it work?