UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Quel est le meilleur achat que vous avez fait à uniqlo ?
Iss this a sustainable brand?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.in reviews
My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. in reviews
I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.in reviews
Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.in reviews
For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.in reviews
Aubry P.
UNIQLO uploaded by Aubry P.
Définitivement ma marque préférée ! Parce que c’est super beau et de qualité. Puis le rapport qualité et prix est imbattable.
Amy K.
Edmonton, AB
UNIQLO uploaded by Amy K.
My favourite clothing store! Their clothes are affordable and great quality and stylish! A lot of their pants are made with adjustable strings which I find unique and great because my weight fluctuates a lot! The cardigan pictured here is my fav I wear it all the time! It’s the perfect length for my arms :)
Sheriza A.
Canada
UNIQLO uploaded by Sheriza A.
Bought my maternity clothes and working clothes here. The clothes are really comfortable, minimalist, and of great quality. Worth your money to invest on their clothes.
Esther N.
Toronto, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
UNIQLO uploaded by Esther N.
UNIQLO uploaded by Esther N.
Had some other shirt and short from uniqlo as well. I been using it for 2-3 years and the condition is still so good. Uniqlo fit my go to work or just basic day style, for someone having a had time choosing clothing u should try this brand.
Lauren B.
Toronto, ON
Uniqlo is just the best. Good quality materials, good construction, good priced. Their cotton tshirts are so nice and thick, they have great heat tech items for the winter, great socks. Love it!! Fave store!!
Luiana A.
Ottawa
Fashionista Expert Level 1
UNIQLO uploaded by Luiana A.
Love this Brad actually just bought this shirt off the internet and I'm wearing it today posting photos right now!
Junhan G.
Vancouver
I have to say I love this brand! They always have good quality clothes. Their t shirt are 100% cotton. Some clothes are good for business causal as well. I own tons of clothes from Uniqlo.
Jer S.
Toronto
I love this store! First discovered the store back when I went to Tokyo. Great basics. Their heat-tech line are fantastic. You get a lot of wear for the quality and price. The fit tends to run a bit small though. They offer free hemming for pants. Tons of options for work wear. I love this store.
Jeannie E.
McLean
Great quality here but the downside is that is has a lot of bland clothing like solid colors. I found lots of better designs of this brand in Korea actually, with vibrant colors and patterns in the clothing.
Sheryl S.
Brampton, ON
uniqlo is super cute and has really nice basics. they're also really cheap but good quality so you get items that are worth their price point. my favourite product in the store is their stationary stuff. They have pens that are really similar to those of muji which i love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...