UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
is their clothing true to size? How is the pricing $$?
Is is good quality? And do their sizes fit true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.” in 8 reviews
“My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. ” in 8 reviews
“I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.” in 7 reviews
“Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.” in 5 reviews
“For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.” in 5 reviews
Montebello, CA
Recently stumbled upon this store during the holidays and was very impressed with their quality and overall price point! I bought 2 mock turtlenecks, a beanie, and 2 of the packaged hea ttech long sleeves for an upcoming trip in a few weeks to a cold part of the world and very happy with the quality as well as how much I spent! I could have paid more for the few items I bought from another major department store but while I was shopping here, I did a quick online search for reviews and Uniqlo mostly had great reviews so I was sold. I am only bummed I didn't find this store sooner as their puffy down jackets were so much more cheaper than the brand name one I recently purchased online and based on reviews, are a hit with people in cold temperatures. Will definitely shop here again!
My favorite clothing brand, hands down. I've never fallen in love so much with fashion as I have with Uniqlo. I found them after spotting my sister in their ultra light down vest and haven't looked back since. Their Japanese-influenced aesthetic along with their process of subtly and continuously perfecting basics year after year makes them my go-to whenever I'm looking for clothing. On top of that they usually have sales that cannot be beat. Nevermind their Uniqlo U line that has items with just a hint of Avant Garde that I cannot resist. If you want super chic clothing for really affordable prices, check out Uniqlo.
Love uniqlo for so many reasons. I replaced all my “basics” with Uniqlo. They have great business casual options for work for every season. Their T-shirt collaborations with other Asian brands are always so fun and fashionable. And lastly their “heat tech” top and bottom long jons changed the game. They are so warm and soft. I would highly recommend!!
Irvine , CA
The best quality and price for everyday basics and workwear for both men and women. I’ve been shopping at the Uniqlos in Japan since I was young and was so ecstatic to find out they were opening locations within the US. My favorite items of theirs are the camis with the bras built in (so comfy!!) and their workwear separates. Would definitely recommend!
I love Uniqlo for buying basic products. One of my favorite purchases is their Ultra Heat Tech. It keeps me warm and is perfect for layering. You notice the difference from wearing it and not wearing it right away when you step outside.
Lakeland, FL
Going to this store is like an adventure in itself. Always new fashion trends on display, lots of variety and I like the quality for the price. A lot of what they sell is very bold statement clothes but you can also find conservative items as well. They also have a lot of great choices for kids/babies.
ONLINE shopping I used to shop at Uniqlo stores , so it was fine . Now I have experienced their online store. Never again! Main flaws: orders are shipped too late ( sometimes 2 weeks after purchase); Return Policy is not competitive; website is not friendly; MAIN FLAW- NOBODY answers emails ! so you are left with your problem and promise yourself never shop there again....
Surprise , AZ
I visited my first Uniqlo in Japan and I was hooked! The cloths are so cute, very reasonably priced, and good quality! There is something for everyone there men, women, & kids. I will definitely be shopping Uniqlo online!
Accepted stolen credit card for purchases and refused to cancel order when called by the account holder.  Charged account holder almost $200.  Claimed they had a fraud department but had no way to contact them.  Would not cancel order or even seemed to care that they accepted a stolen card.
I purchased a pair of jeans and used their sizing chart. The jeans ended up being too large. I spent over half of my purchase on the shipping (both ways).  It was very disappointing to have spent money for shipping and end up without jeans. I just want buyers to be aware.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...