UNIQLO

by UNIQLO

Quel est le meilleur achat que vous avez fait à uniqlo ?
Iss this a sustainable brand?
Is there clothes good quality? Are their clothes true to size?
Start your review of UNIQLO!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While it's different and brighter then it's Japanese origins, it's still simple ans high quality.in reviews
My flannels are good quality but I cannot say much on the rest because I have not purchased anything else. in reviews
I recently bought some heat tech items online for the first time in a variety of sizes since I've never tried Uniqlo clothes before.in reviews
Great prices and good quality, just wish they had a wider range of sizes.in reviews
For the price you pay in the states, I wouldn't really buy anything from them since they have very basic pieces.in reviews
Katie D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
UNIQLO uploaded by Katie D.
Uniqlo is my go-to for thermal long sleeve top and leggings whenever I travel to places with cooler climates unlike the Philippines. It is a bit pricey but you get the quality that you paid for. The only thing that I don’t like about the leggings is that is it not stretchable enough to fit on my booty and I don’t want to upsize just because of that.
Khaycee L.
Bergenfield, NJ
UNIQLO uploaded by Khaycee L.
I rarely shop here because of their prices. Their prices are high because their quality is world class and it stays good for so long. I love their pieces!
Malvika S.
Fullerton
UNIQLO uploaded by Malvika S.
Some of the best basics and solid color items I have in my closet are from UNIQLO. In fact, it is the first place I go when I think I am missing a specific color in my closet. Further, they’ve really understood the colors of each season!!
Patrick J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I shop here all the time and spend way too much. Great quality and they have deals that change weekly, so you can get a good price on almost everything. Great for basics, but also for higher end fashions. Great selection from underwear to coats. And the fact that they hem pants is great, so you know you are getting pants at the perfect length for you.
Kari M.
I would not even be providing Uniqlo with a one star due to their poor customer service.    I ordered my son some items for his birthday on May 28, 2018.  It is now June 8, 2018.  They say the package was delivered; however it was not as I received other items on the same day from another company.   After spending time over two days on the phone with their customer service department, I was informed that I would need to wait an additional 5 to 7 days for them to get a response from Fed Ex.  I requested a refund.  They refused until after the 5-7 days was up.  I am furious as there does not seem to be any recourse.  Terrible Customer Service.  I would not purchase anything from their on line store.
Belinda T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Everything here is so cheap (when they have sales)! Pants for $10! But their flagship store in Manhattan could be organized better. THE STORE IS HUGEEEE! Pants are scattered everywhere and its hard to know if I past by this section or not. Be prepared to spend a lot of time there! I like how the clothes are very classic. Neat and plain! For me, I like that!
Unregistered S.
Lumberton, NJ
I love this store. Also, their polos, undershirts, jackets, pants also serve as great basics for every wardrobe!
Virginia H.
Vienna, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Always have comfortable yet stylish clothes to choose from! Their HEATTECH leggings are the best!
Matthew M.
Kissimmee, FL
Finally in the U.S. a Uniqlo has opened up in Disney Springs and I love the affordable 1 color shirts as well as the “seasonal” lines they keep coming out with like The Pixar, Nintendo and now Artists. Cheap and affordable too
Raquel B.
E Rutherford, NJ
Simple, classic pieces that can be dressed up or down. Their simple items can be mixed and matched to create all kinds of looks. I have a few pairs of their dress pants with a stretch waste. They are SO comfortable I could wear them to work every day. I have several other shirts and skirts that I wear for work and for play. So far, they've been holding up well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...