Uniq One Supermask uploaded by Yanitzel D.

BY UNIQ ONE

Revamp your hair completely from root to end with the incredible Super mask from Uniq One. Uniq One by Revlon is an all hair care line created purely to revive damaged hair to its full potential. The all in one concept was created to give every women the opportunity to have spectacular hair day after day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eduarda H.
Manhattan Beach, CA
This product saved my hair! I came back home from vacation at the beach and my hair was a total mess. It gives your hair strength and an incredible bright. The effects last for like a week, it’s also pretty cheap so you can use it a lot and be happy with your wonderful hair
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This product SUPER conditions my hair and actually weighs it down the first day because it has so many vitamins for the hair (I also have fine hair so it won't do this for normal or thick hair). It smells great and makes my hair super soft. Love it! Get it if you don't have it yet.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
When you first open this jar up you get a sweet scent, but then you sniff again cause if smells good and you get a more chemically scent. It has a nice thick texture that spread easily from root to tip in my hair. I like the feeling, as it actually felt nourishing and it was easy to wash out. While washing it out my hair didn't feel stripped or that there was a residue on it. It actually felt super soft already, which impressed me. After using it for the first time I didn't put any products in my hair, cause many masks out there leave a residue on my hair and I don't like that, so I wanted to see if it would weight it down and make it feel greasy. Well it didn't, my hair had more volume and bounce than usual and it still looked good the second day! I could easily smell the mask while my hair was wet, not a big deal but like I said it's almost like they tried to cover up the deeper chemically scent with the sweet scent. Once my hair was fully dry I don't notice the scent, but it's hard to smell it now as I have short hair.
Ghazal F.
the salesman gave this product and its hair spray to me for free cause he was so sure that I'm gonna fall in love with this one. he was so sure that this product gonna satisfied me but truly it doesn't do a thing for my damaged and bleached hair. it's somehow like a normal hair condition and I didn't feel any difference by using this. I won't recommend this to anyone who is looking for a serious treatment.
carolina c.
wonderful...! it's a perfect reconstruction mask, it doesn't gets too heavy and leaves the hair with a beautiful shine, beside that recovers all the double strands and give a feeling of really recovered and hydrated hair. i'm very satisfied and expected less. my advice is to use according to your hair schedule, alternating with a nutritive and a moisturizing mask
Yanitzel D.
Doral, FL
Le daría 10 estrellas, pero no hay :) esta mascarilla es lo máximo en mi cabello rizado. Antes se me caía mucho el cabello, pero ahora casi nada,es milgrosa. Revlon Professional one hair mask rocks!