BY REVLON

10 unique properties, one product - Uniq One All in One Conditioning Shampoo! A beautiful lathering and conditioning shampoo! This amazing formula, with 10 unique properties, cleans your hair effectively and is both gentle on hair and scalp! The hair... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta línea es ESPECTACULAR!!! deja el cabello súper suave, hidratado, ayudar a reparar el cabello, no deja el cabello pesado ni deja residuos, la verdad me encanta!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved it it has the right amount of shampoo and conditioner. I usually skip the conditioning part cause sometimes I have no tume to stand thier for 3 or 5 minutes.
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not find this product useful. I felt the need to use a second conditioner because I didn't get the full effect of a conditioner that I should get. I was disappointed because it is very convienen but the product is not worth buying again.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly just did not care for this the next day I had to wash my hair typically I can leave it for 2 days without again oily then during the day that I did wash my hair with this it was pretty greasy feeling not necessarily looking
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fragrance and how easy is to use it, because I dont need another condicionador. I feel my hair healthy and soft with this shampoo
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved this shampoo. It's a reliable and affordable brand. With this you get the benefits of conditioner and shampoo in one.
Morgan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it works great, not to expensive. Amazing quality. My go to. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.
Larissa A.
Berkeley
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my hair smoother and hydrated, it also helped strengthen my hair.. I loved it!
Camylla L.
Coconut creek , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo, conditioner and hair mask are life changing!! My hair has never been shinier!
Amber H.
Whitley City, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. I didn’t really notice a difference but it may work for some and just not me!