BY UNIQ ONE

Experience all the benefits of Uniq One All in One Treatment Spray but with an added edition of the beautiful coconut fragrance enhanced with notes of toasted hazelnut and vanilla. Uniq One All in One Coconut Treatment Spray is a multi-use leave-in treatment that combats dry, frizzy and dull hair. The Treatment features 10 benefits for your hair: 1. Dry and damaged hair is repaired2. Shine and frizz is controlled3. Protects hair against heat4. Gives hair a silky and smooth feel5. Colour is protected by UVA and UVB filters6. Brushing and ironing is made easier7. Works incredibly at detangling8. Hairstyles will last longer9. Prevents split ends10. Volume and body is added to hair Developed with shine-enhancing silk amino acid and protecting against heat damage and UV filters, the treatment spray leaves your hair enviably shiny and easy to manage and scented with the irresistible coconut fragrance. see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
This really is the only product you need! This helps my curly hair stay moisturized and when I straighten my hair it shortens the blow dry time while leaving my hair soft and sleek!!! I prefer the coconut scent to the original red bottle. The original scent is a tad strong for me.
Best product I have ever used on my hair. First bought this from my hairdresser as it smelt amazing and really made a difference to my hair. Keeps my hair smooth and silky and stops it from being heat damaged. I recommend this to everyone. They also have a good variety of different scenes to choose from