BY UNILUTION

These clever flameless candles feature four and eight hour timer functions, two levels of brightness and two light modes. Create an atmosphere of candlelight without any of the smoke or worry that comes from using actual flames. Includes: Three (3) candles, remote control (50 foot range) Materials: Wax Colors/ finish: Multi Candle life: Up to 250 hours Small: 4 inches high x 3 inch diameter Medium: 5 inches high x 3 inch diameter Large: 6 inches high x 3 inch diameter Requires: One C battery per candle (not included) see more...

D M.
These are great candles. They have a multiple choice of colors and smells like vanilla. They have timer you can use it like a night lights or would be great center piece for a romantic dinner. The only thing I don't like is that battery dies fast.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Just like everybody, I simply love candles but my cat goes crazy whenever I lit them so I thought maybe she's allergic to the scent. Then, I bought unscented ones and she tried to turn them off with her paws, I got so scared and didn't buy any candles since then. Recently I saw flameless LED candles in a store but they were really expensive so I thought of buying them from Amazon. I found lots of flameless candles on here but all them looked really fake I mean you could tell that these are fake. After searching and searching, I finally found exactly what I was looking for.

The reason I liked them the most is that they look realistic. Each pillar is of different size one 4'', one 5'' and one 6'' and they come with a remote control as well which is extremely helpful and is use to:

Turn On/Off the candles, so when you're all snuggled up in your bed you don't have to get up to turn them off.
Set timer, in case you're too tired and fell asleep without turning them off.
Set flickering or Still light mode
Adjust brightness

To use them, you need 2AA batteries for each pillar. After inserting batteries, simply turn the ''turn on'' button at the bottom of each pillar and put them wherever you want. Now the remote control is extremely helpful here because If you want them to turn off automatically after some hours, you can set the timer via remote control. If you just need to use them as lamp you can set the mode to ''Light'' or if you want to use them as candles you can select the ''Candle'' mode. You can also leave them on all night as it has the brightness adjustment option.

I am simply in love with these candles as now I don't have to worry about my cat burning herself. Hopefully, I'll be buying more of these as they are simply amazing. I really recommend this seller because their shipping is really fast and they have excellent products, I am very pleased with my purchase.