BY UNILEVER

Is your flat hair making you feel blah? sunsilk will pick you up with anti-flat condiotioner formulated with collagen c it detangles and cares for your hair so it can go from blah to full of body & bounce see more...

Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
I wish so badly that these products were still sold here.. It was the first time I ever got anything from the drug store that actually did what it said it would do.. You could actually feel the bounce in your hair with this, and my hair just...poofed up! Even after I smoothd it out with my flat iron, it still had this nice bump to it.
Holly N.
kingsley, NB
Love this product. its my second favorite. usually i cant use conditioner due to my fine hair, but i had no issues with this.
Leslie G.
This shampoo smells great really love it leaves my hair smooth and shiny really love it
Molly T.
This product is okay on your hair. My hair dresser told me that suave products tend to dry your hair out. but it smells great!