Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersUnilever
St Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion 21 oz

Unilever St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion 21 oz

by Unilever

Drench your skin in nutrient-rich hydration with this St. Ives Hydrating Vitamin E Lotion. Made with Vitamin E, this formula provides immediate moisture, while helping to protect against future dry skin. Apply daily to maintain hydrated skin that looks and feels soft, smooth and healthy. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unilever St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion 21 oz!
Product Highlights
Smells heavenly (not overpowering though, which is awesome)! I love how it's not sticky and really does the job of moisturizing one's skin. I've only tried the St. Ives Collagen Elastin lotion before, and that has a nice fresh scent to it as well. Overall, I definitely recommend this lotion!in reviews
Claudine S.
Unilever St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E and Avocado Body Lotion 21 oz uploaded by Claudine S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin love this lotion if you ask me my skin is dry fast absorbing lotion. Keep my skin soft, moisturize, non- greasy feeling winter coming soon use this daily.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells ugly and made my already dry skin even more dry. I would not recommend this if you’re looking for any sort of hydration or just skincare in general this was useless.
Livvy L.
Lynn, MA
St. Ives Daily Hydrating lotion is not as hydrating as I had hoped. I have very dry skin on my legs and I don't think that this lotion does enough. Don't get me wrong, it isn't terrible. It does feel moisturizing but it is very thin. Compared to like a Vaseline brand lotion, it's very very thin. It being thin makes me feel like it isn't giving me enough moisture; like that I should reapply like mid-day. The scent smells great. It isn't strong at all. It does have a slight scent of avocado which I think is great. I'm going to continue to use the rest of the bottle and see how it goes. Overall it does seem too thin but do-able.
Brenda R.
Creamy, easy to apply, smells great. Helped my daughter with the bumps on the back of her arms. Very hydrating, A little goes a long way. It is not greasy or sticky as some lotions tend to be. Reasonably priced, and comes in a large 21 Fl. Oz bottle. I would recommend this product for skin issues.
Lexie D.
I love his for the fall because it is so moisturizing with only one use of it I just love it so much
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Atarah H.
The smell is great but overall not a quality product. It is not moisturizing enough and my skin dries easily. I would not recommend buying this
Amy C.
ozone park
I’m honestly not crazy about this lotion. I bought it because it has avocado but that just makes the lotion smell weird. It also doesn’t feel super hydrating. Wouldn’t recommend.
Lea D.
Not a fan of oily residue left on hands and feet after applying lotions? St Ives Daily Hydrating is the best product I've used that does not leave greasy residue. Great for all over body for those who have sensitive skin. Fragrance is light and refreshing.
Julie W.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I just tried this lotion yesterday at a friends, and I immediately ran out and bought some. This lotion is so hydrating and soft. It smells so good, and it’s not greasy!. My new favorite lotion!! St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Body Lotion

Looking for your answer?