Unilever Ponds Mosturizing S Cream 400g - Crema S Humectante (Pack of 3) uploaded by Ettennaej H.

BY UNILEVER

Ponds, S cream, Crema, moisturizing, botanical extracts, skin, lightweight, hypoallergenic, smooth, hidratante, ligero, hipoalerg ©nico, piel, extractos bot! nicos see more...

Mar B.
Love this moisturizer! Leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. It is very cheap so you dont have to spend lots of money to get amazing results. Very lightweight and it isnt greasy at all. I use it every day and honestly it the best for my oily skin. Love the smell of it too. overall it is worth every penny and I 100% recommend it.
Caitlin D.
Southside
I've been using this moisturizer cream for 3 months now. Before this I had never used one before. I was worried it might make my face break out or too oily, but so far I've had good results. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. It was very cheap and helps my face feel hydrated. I purchased it at Dollar General. When I use it all up I plan to buy it again. POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S
Ettennaej H.
I use this cream every day in the morning after washing my face, I love it keeps me moisturized the skin all day is not at all heavy and is absorbed perfectly and the best is the price so accessible for the quality of the recommended product.