Unilever Home & Personal Care Usa Finesse Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner, 2 in 1 25.4 Fluid Ounce

BY UNILEVER HOME & PERSONAL CARE USA

Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner, 2 in 1 25.4 Fluid Ounce see more...

Melissa P.
Gresham, OR
Cant find this anywhere now! but its very good! my family and i used it for many years!!
Faith S.
I can't find this product in stores any more, but I used to love it. Smells great!
DONNA V.
1,130 reviews
Finesse Moisturizing 1 Shampoo old but good shampoo my mom use to buy this for us girls and the smell is the same and does the job well....