Unilever Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant, 5 ea uploaded by Mr.Retail ..

BY DOVE

Antiperspirant, Extra Fresh, Men+Care, 5 Pack, Box 2.7 OZ Misc: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY. Tough on sweat, not on skin. Paperboard packaging. Recycle me! The first antiperspirant from Dove specifically designed for men to give them total... see more...

Melissa E.
Purchased at: Target
My husband uses this everyday of not twice a day depending on amount of showers he decides to take. He loves the smell and how well it works.
Mr.Retail ..
This is my after workout stick. It has never let me down and for the money it's performance can't be beat.
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Great product. Smells amazing. Great price point really can’t do better than this. Great valhe
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
boyfriend uses this one and likes it. keeps him fresh and dry all day long, and doesn't give him a reaction like old spice does
Brittney D.
Joplin, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this deodorant daily. I find that men’s deodorant performs better than women’s for me. I love the smell of this product and it keeps my dry for the majority of my work days.
Leela W.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
This product smells amazing. Like so good I couldn’t stop smelling my boyfriend. The only downfall about this product would be that it doesn’t last long. Also it severely broke out my boyfriend armpits. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn’t recommend
Taylor L.
roy
Best deodorant ever. I’m a girl (21) and I’ve used this for a few years. Guy deodorant is so much better than any girl deodorant. The scent is so good too. This actually makes me not stink and not sweat I love it so much I’ll never use a girl deodorant again.
Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
I love this deodorant. It smells fresh and clean and definitely helps with my sweating. I love the multi packs because they are more economical and I use so much deodorant! I will continue to purchase this
Izeir J.
Lakeland, FL
Very comfortable and don’t sweats off. Have a great smell to it. The deodorant is very gentle and not harsh. And I use it all the time l. The scent is nice and the deodorant stays on all day. And I’ll definitely recommended it.
hebah A.
Plosdorf 13/2
Its so nice and wonderlful, because the color is great, and the price is suitable. In terms of size it fits .