BY UNILEVER

Degree Women MotionSense Antiperspirant & Deodorant - Active Shield 3.8 oz provides long lasting protection whenever you move. Did you know that bacteria in your underarms is responsible for causing bad odor? New Degree Active Shield helps to eliminate odor-causing bacteria keeping you fresh, dry and protected so you can forget about odor. Gender: Female. see more...

Andressa K.
This is my favorite deodorant! It has a amazing fragrance and keeps me protected for at least 12 hours. I like how easy it is to apply and for it has a nice price and it’s easy to find in the supermarkets
Barbara B.
I just don't understand why this product had to be this bad! I really wanted to like it! But when you spray it no matter how far away u spray it omg it's like your breath gets taken away! All you can breath is the contents of the can! I mean you can't even enjoy the smell because it's like the whole room got filled with powder! I just can't breath when I use it! A little tiny spray and there is this powdered feeling going in my nose. I would literally need to try spraying this outside to see if that's the only way it won't affect me! I would never recommend this product! Unilever Degree Anti-Bacterial Odor Protection Deodorant - 3.8 oz
Jen S.
Lewisville, TX
I use this in addition to the regular Degree stick deodorant. I'm not a huge fan of the smell of this one but not enough that I wouldn't buy it again. It's nice to use when you don't want to get white marks on dark colored clothing. Or when you need a little extra protection.
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this product at first. It kept me dry and has a nice smell. I don't know if the product went bad or if I grew immune to it quickly but now it just doesn't do the trick. The price is okay and there is definitely a lot of product in the can. When it works it works great but I took a star off because it didn't work for long.
Naedelene R.
Not really my favorite deodorant. The smell is funky and it doesn't really have "odor protection" in my opinion. I've used better deodorants and better ones from this line. I do like the spray application though.
Taya H.
i'm a dancer and this product is honestly the best. It says 48 hour protection and in my case it's correct. it's super effective and it's so easy to use. And yes it drys really fast and doesn't leave stains on your clothes. i totally recommend it for everyone especially athletes.
Sparkle P.
Coming from someone who is allergic to most "normal" deodorants, I LOVE this one! I don't know if it's the fact that it's spray on or it's formula but I no longer have itchy pits for days after applying this deodorant! It's light, smells wonderful, and lasts all day!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
This deodorant not only blocks odor, but it smells amazing. Not like your ordinary deodorant. Perfect for working out and keeping that sweaty smell at bay! Summer is here, so don't leave your house without using this baby!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I struggle to find deodorant that holds me but this stuff has proved to be very effective!! May be a little on the expensive side depending where you shop but it's definitely worth it!! Smells great and feels great!
Dominique R.
I have been using this for about 3 months. I love using it. It applies clean, quick, and oh yes very dry. My main issue is that the bottle claims 48hr protection. I can smell myself by the end of the day. I don't have that issue with any of my traditional deodorant. I bought this because I was in a sling and developing heat rash from my wrist all the way up my shoulder. I used this on my arm to help prevent the heat rash to spread or get worse. It helped quite a bit in that department, which is why I am giving it 4 stars rather than 3. So to summarize, if you live in TX or are about to go work out, this may not be the deodorant for you.
Melissa f.
Lake Wales, FL
Are their different sprays like this at the stores in different perfumes?!
Alejandra B.
Les agrada o desagrada su olor?