Unilever AXE Urban Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz uploaded by member-f9d5b7b9eUnilever AXE Urban Dry Spray Antiperspirant Deodorant 3.8 oz uploaded by Jori H.

BY UNILEVER

AXE Antiperspirant Deodorant Dry Spray, Urban Advanced Protection, 3.8 oz is a smoky and sweet fragrance that gives your style an edge The city's your playground. Don't let it make you sweat. For An Odor Protected Style. Effortlessly. Gender: Male. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jori H.
Jori H.
Spray on deoderant is my favorite, since I'm always in a rush it seems so I like the idea of spray and go. This is the kind my boyfriend uses, and I don't mind using it when it's more accessible than my dove spray when I'm rushing out the door.
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
My husband suffers from Psoriasis and this is the only deodorant that doesn't irritate his under arms. It smells great and keeps him fresh...we haven't pushed the 48 hours on the label yet, but a good day and a half for sure!!!
Isaac K.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
The smell was okay. Other than that, there's not much benefit to me from it. I didn't think I could smell it on me after I sprayer or throughout the day and it did absolutely nothing for sweat control. If you have this you may as well use it as air freshener cause that's all it was worth to me
Francisco C.
Francisco C.
Chesapeake
I love this antiperspirant deodorant spray, I used to have a lot of trouble because I sweat to much. But when I started using this, stopped. Smells really good and last a lot of time, now I use it 24/7.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Monongahela, PA
ugh the smell is horrible. smells like old change. lol. not for me. but spray on deodarant is a must have. and they do have better smelling scents.
Alexander G.
Alexander G.
Paramount, CA
I started using this Axe bottle spray instead of the regular gel deodorant just because the spray doesn't leave any gel marks on my shirts and it's also fresh & keeps your armpits soft & smelling good.
Kai L.
Kai L.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant spray and likes the convenience of spraying it on vs using a stick to glide on the underarms (especially with having underarm hair). He's found that the deodorant doesn't work effectively as a stick because during some sweaty days he would find that his underarm is a bit damp, hence the loss in 1 star. Overall it's a great alternative for deodorant.
AXE for me has always seemed stuck in high school, too caught up in seeming "hip" and "fresh" to be taken seriously. The new Urban spray is packaged in a grown up way, and the spray itself is more subtle, lending itself to a more refined use. While the product on its own has not convinced me to switch to AXE, it has helped change my perception of the company. I particularly enjoyed the simplicity of the package design, the lightness of the odor, and the complexity of the scent. The mixture of the tobacco and cleanness of the aroma