BY UNIFLAME

Large steel firehouse, 360 degree view of fire, removable ash receiver, hinged door, steel charcoal grate, heavy gauge steel sparkguard see more...

Karina A.
This is a super cute heater that you could take anywhere! Like if you want to make a bomb fire or movie night outside it will keep you warm :)
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
For as much as this cost. I was disappointed in how quickly it got tore up. The fire itself damaged the finish
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
This looks like it hold more wood so it burns longer. It's rustic and modern, I love the look.
Melissa J.
Edmonton
I bought this for my father-in-law for father's day. It looks so good, better than the firebowls. He was sad to see that the finish burned off after only a couple uses. The grate under the fire got really bad quickly, so we made a new one. He was using a BBQ cover, but moisture got at it and it rusted. He used a BBQ paint on it. He still uses it, but we have had to put a lot of work into it to keep it looking ok.
Laura W.
Upper rawdon, NS
I have thia at my camp by the lake and it is very pretty and a nice part of the yard. The paint does need to be touched up and the better care you take the longer it seems to last.