Unicorn Fruit Body Butter

by Truly Organic

An organic, multi-colored, whipped, body butter that smells so delicious you'll want to eat it!? Sign me up! It doesn't end there though.. The Unicorn Fruit Body Butter by Truly Organic is a product is packed with four of their favorite ingredients! (Matcha, Acaii, Chia, Rose)

Shea Butter*, Aloe Vera*, Soy Lecithin*, Xanthan Gum*, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Beetroot Extract*, Turmeric*, Tocopherol, Matcha*, Rosewater Extract*, Coconut Oil*, Spirulina, Blue Tansy Oil, Chia Seed Co2, Acai*, Marine Collagen, Fragrance.\u003Cbr\u003EOrganic*

have you used this??? If so what for and does it work???
Has anyone tried this product before? I’ve been really curious about it and want to improve my shower routine but I want a genuine opinion on it.
How is the scent? Is is similar to any well known perfumes? *update* not a fan, suuuper synthetic smelling. Which I mean, unicorn fruit isnt a thing so of course its synthetic, but it smells like cheap fruit chapstick, 90% plastic scent
Start your review of Unicorn Fruit Body Butter!
Ashley T.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s really good! Leaves my skin very soft. Only complaint is that it’s a little difficult to warm up in your hands. But overall it’s awesome!Unicorn Fruit Body Butter
Chelsie G.
Concord, NC
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Chelsie G.
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Chelsie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Got this product from Ulta and was soo happy to try it. It smells soo yummy which I love. My skin felt very soft and looks hydrated. The colors and swirl are my favorite part. Would buy again if I have the money or another gift card.
Cynthia B.
Manchester, NH
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Cynthia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this because I had heard that the scent was amazing, and I wanted to find out if this was true! And I am thrilled to say the hype was spot on. The scent is sweet and smells delicious! I took a star away because I am not a fan of the consistency. It’s very very thick and not creamy at all. It truly is like the consistency of cold butter! It does melt down to almost like a oil with your body temp but I’d much rather a creamier product.
Emily L.
Hampton, VA
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Emily L.
This product is often misunderstood; you need to let the butter melt in your hands for a few seconds before you apply it. That way you don't use nearly as much and a little goes a long way. With that said, this is the ultimate "treat yourself" moisturizer for legs. It leaves them a bit oily but it keeps them hydrated! Well into the next day. It reduces redness from shaving significantly when I apply it after the shower. The ingredients are quality and the smell is delicious- fruity and a bit sweet. I feel this hydrates for longer and the product itself will last longer than your average lotion. Even if you have oily skin, this is a great product to reduce redness on your legs and make them look less dull. If you would hate a slight greasy feeling on your legs though, you might mot like this. Unicorn Fruit Body Butter
Deanna  B.
Pittston , PA
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Deanna  B.
I took a chance on a facebook add for Truly beauty Unicorn Fruit Body Butter and I am so happy I did! Not only does a little go a long way but it smells amazing and gives lasting moisture all day. No more scaly winter legs. It's affordable at $20 a jar. I would definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Lori  M.
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Lori  M.
I decided to just go for it and buy me a couple of Truly Beauty products and one of the things I got was the Unicorn Fruit Whipped body butter with acai, chia seed CO2, matcha, rosewater and collagen boost. The smell is so good and yummy like, and of course the colors and the swirl are just so gorgeous. Its a little pricey for me and the container is like 4oz and the butter is very thick. The only thing I dont like is that if you use to much your skin looks really oily/greasy, its very hard to know when use to much the first time around but than you learn quickly how much you need to get a good coverage. Once I put it on my legs excpecially after shaving my legs looks so smooth and shiny. It gives your skin a natural glow and does give you that hydration you need. I cant wait to try out the other products that Truly offers.
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I took me a long time to try this brand because I thought it was just gimmicky products. I really like this a lot though. It’s in a nice glass jar, and the product is gorgeous! It has a light fruity scent. You only need a small amount, or it will make you really greasy. It’s very thick, but once you get it rubbed into your skin, it feels amazing, and super hydrating.
Catherine L.
Columbia, MD
Unicorn Fruit Body Butter uploaded by Catherine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
First of all, this body butter smells amazing! It is very moisturizing and it feels nice, however, it’s hard to rub in. It’s a weird consistency that doesn’t spread all that well unless you warm it up in your hands first and almost dab it on. Other than that it’s a good lotion!
Meghan N.
Purchased at: ULTA
My product is the unicorn fruit whipped body polish. At first I didnt realize that the product is for while you are showering! I thought it was lotion until I read the directions lol. Its definitely a really nice product for in tg he shower. I like to use it after body scrubs. The body polish is so nice. Its slippery...soft....makes me feel super smooth. This is just such a FUN PRODUCT!!! it also smells really nice. Highly recommend.
Rachel B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Worth its five stars ⭐️! Organic Shea butter is the first ingredient which is a proven luxuriant moisturizer for skin. Then coconut oil followed by amazing butters and amazing ingredients. It’s whipped but definitely a solid at cooler temperatures. My skin loves this with no irritation at all. You must warm it on your skin or hands before spreading. The scent- AMAZING. Sweet almost candy like. It makes me feel cozy and scrumptious 🙃. It comes in a glass jar with pastel colors. I bought mine from Ulta for $20 and while small it will last a long time. Worth every penny. Unicorn Fruit Body Butter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...