BY UNICORN COSMETICS

Kierstin Gale A.
West Lebanon, IN
I really love these brushes and I use them every day! Not only are the brushes themselves gorgeous, they are soft as well and blend out products beautifully. These brushes are easy to clean and come with instructions to do so as well. I highly recommend adding these brushes to your own collection.
kelly c.
pa
these brushes are drop dead gorgeous!! they’re so soft and nice to apply to the skin. And you can’t forget about the gorgeous handles and colors of the bristles. It’s as if unicorn fur is applying your makeup with these fantastic brushes. So worth the money, definitely recommend it.
Jayda N.
Macon
I ordered my unicorn cosmetic brushes offline for about ten bucks they are kind of crappy made the brush bristles come out but they're super easy to clean super cute and I've had mine for about 3 years now and they have not broken so I would buy them again
Sophie L.
hamden
Omg!! Amazing I got this for my niece and she loves it. She’s 12 years old and she’s totally in love with them she says they are soft and easy to clean they are not that expensive and she has bough a 2nd set for her mom 😂
Alex P.
I LOVE THIS SET! I bought it for my sister for Christmas last year, she’s an avid make up lover, and it is flawless. It’s gorgeous and works beautifully. It eats your foundation a tad bit but i can deal with that. 😍😍
Haleigh H.
I love these unicorn makeup brushes!!! They are super cute and work great. They clean easily and are soft. I recommend them to anyone who loves makeup like I do! #socute #sosoft #unicornsrule
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I bought Unicorn Cosmetics Halloween edition heat sensitive & spookalicious brushes and they are my favorite! They are so incredibly soft and easy to work with, and change from black to orange when used(heated). They came in a super cute coffin holder with spiderweb detailing & mirror on the inside. The mirror on the inside did come pretry scratched up but it's not a big deal.
Jessica G.
These brushes are the cutest. It comes with ten brushes, and if you're not sure what to do with each brush, don't worry! They send you a list to tell you what each brush is, as well as give you suggestions on how to use the brush. They're super soft and easily blend. They even come with a super cute case. Definitely pleased with these brushes.
Megan M.
Obviously a great first set of brushes for this start up brand considering they sparked an entire trend that’s still going. They are super cute and I use them constantly but the fan brush is super small and the handles are pretty flimsy at the end so I’m always scared of breaking them...
Ariya S.
Dublin
These are my favorite makeup brushes! They come in different colors depending on what kind of unicorn color you like. They are so soft and apply my makeup very smoothly. They are so cheap, but work so well. Great product. Don’t let the cheap price get you!!!
How soft are the brushes