BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsUnicorn Cosmetics
Lilu Mermaid Tapered Foundation & Contour Brush

Unicorn Cosmetics Lilu Mermaid Tapered Foundation & Contour Brush

by Unicorn Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unicorn Cosmetics Lilu Mermaid Tapered Foundation & Contour Brush!
Meggy F.
Milton, ON
Beautiful foundation brush, I am always happily using this for foundation even though I like sponges best, this just applies the foundation beautifully. they are super soft and 100% vegan and made from synthetic taklon which I LOVE. The brushes are a bit pricey and only can be bought in uc pounds but so worth it. If you end up having problems with any of the brushes they sell when you first get it they send one right away to you.
Ebony M.
Victoria
I love unicorn cosmetics especially unicorn brushes i have a few myself they are great! I really think everyone should give em a go!

Looking for your answer?