BY UNICEF #39 in Philanthropy & Volunteering

• What is this charity for?1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if they still use there Halloween coin ...7 Answers
  • Besides collecting money at Halloween what other programs...6 Answers
UNICEF Organization
  • "i remember when i was in elementary school and middle school when during halloween we would collect money out of those little orange boxes and i love that they still do that with kids these days too." in 7 reviews
  • "They have a lot of fundraisers they do such great work in schools and hope they continue to work with schools to raise money for this organization. " in 7 reviews
  • "Great organization, we had this at my high school and I donated because wonderful people get involved and do great things for others!" in 7 reviews
  • "UNICEF is such a fantastic organization , I have been raising money for UNICEF every Halloween during trick or treating since I was a kid and now we do it every year with our kids aswell :) " in 7 reviews
  • "They help so many people around the world and help people grow and strive to where they want to be in life and not stuck in the situation they were put in. " in 6 reviews
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
UNICEF is such a crooked charity. The CEO makes over $500,000 a year and pockets such a good amount of the money. All these poor kids walking around door to door collecting money for this charity and less than $0.05 of each dollar actually goes to the cause. This makes me so sad. Please look at the attached chart and consider donating your money somewhere that will actually make a difference.
Danielle L.
This organization is amazing. I read a lot about it before deciding to do a monthly donation. They really do make a difference and have for quite a long time now. They're literally saving children's lives- what's not to support? I especially like that your donation actually goes to the cause and not to some CEO's paycheck like we've been hearing recently about other charity organizations.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
The Unicef organization is a great organization and charity that helps children and mothers in developing countries. They are a wonderful charity that doesn't get enough recognition for all they do to help families prosper and grow. This is a great charity.
Sofi G.
New York
They definitely have an immense impact not just directly on the lives of people, but also on our social awareness. I like all the different projects and partnerships this organization engages in.
Nur S.
canton
There are so many non profit organizations that are very helpful to donate. I personally like to donate where i know the money is going to right people and not someone using donation money.
Bonnie L.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 2
This is such an amazing organization. They make such a difference in peoples lives. I am so glad that Influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved. Overall great organization!
Miranda V.
Good Samaritan Expert Level 4
This is such a good company, and they make a difference in so many peoples lives. And I’m glad that influenster includes charities in their website so people can express how appreciative they are for the people involved
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
UNICEF is an awesome organization. Ive known about them and been donating money to them since i was a small child. They raise money for kids that are sick. That have very rare diseases. Usually, so very rare, only 1 in a million kids have the disease or disorder. It is an awesome organization. Im so over joyed that they have all these different types of organizations. And that they are able to raise money for sick kids. Its definitely an awesome cause. I will definitely continue to donate money to UNICEF.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
I remember UNICEF from a little girl. I remember giving and having school functions where we would collect money. Over the years we saw more and more people giving. It started off with quarter and went up to more. If you love children this is the organization to support. To make sure that children have food, medical and other important care we have to look to give. With so many false organization now-a-days why not support one that we have known for years.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Good Samaritan Expert Level 1
Unicef was one of the first charities I learned about. UNICEF has helped so many families over the years. They're an organization that provides humanitarian and developmental assistance to children and mothers in developing countries. UNICEF has been working for 70 years to improve the lives of children and their families. I've always stood by them and I always will.
Amy H.
Does UNICEF still do the Halloween coin boxes?
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Will you be helping UNICEF Trick-Or-Treating this year?
Amanda R.
What ever happened to their Halloween campaign?
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
Will you be helping UNICEF Trick-Or-Treating this year?
Kelly B.
What can we do to help or donate to UNICEF? Are there any events happening around the Okc area anytime soon