BY UNIBROUE

Unibroue La Fin Du Monde.
4 x 341 ml.
Europe - 4 x 33 cl.
U.S.A. 4 x 12 fl. oz.
Refundable bottles where applicable. see more...

Ailise D.
State College, PA
This is my FAVORITE beer. I'm not a huge fan of hops so I typically stay clear from beer but whenever I see this at the store or on the menu I pick it up. It is light so you don't feel bloated when you drink it. It is also refreshing and has a bit of a sweetness to it. I would definitely give it a try especially if you like belgian style ales. But heads up-- it has a high alcohol content.
Sarah P.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This is a pretty good beer to introduce you to the Belgian style because it's not too heavy. Although, I still tend to go for something lighter and more refreshing in the summer.
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
The flavor of this beer is FANTASTIC! For a beer with such a high alcohol content, it is still very smooth. I like this beer in the fall and winter. Check out the other beers from unibroue too! I particularly like their blanche de chambly when it's warmer.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As a Montrealer I'm totally spoiled for having this beer available at my corner store, and only remember how AMAZING it is when out of towners come and scower the place for it.
Sarah F.
I am a huge Unibrou fan. This brewery is based out of Quebec and has several very unique beers available. This one in particular is one of their darkest and strongest beers. Despite the high alcohol content it is quite smooth and goes down easy.
Marie-Pier G.
Love! beer for my part of the world! always satisfying but maybe a bit to much alchool percentage
Arielle D.
As from someone from Quebec i really enjoy this beer. As a good strong taste. Very enjoyable.