BY UNIBALL

Uni-ball vision roller ball stick waterproof pen, fine- pink ink (12 per pack) see more...

Uniball uni-ball Vision Roller Ball Stick Waterproof Pen, Fine- Pink Ink (12
  • "The pink color is not very practical as it is not accepted on college papers, therefore, I could live without it." in 1 review
  • "But the pink color makes note taking less boring." in 1 review
Taylor M.
Milford, CT
Easy to write with but it stains a bit through the paper. I use it only for taking notes, but have to switch over to blue or black ink when I'm handing in classwork or taking an exam. most professors are not fans of colors other than black or blue so I would use it for class notes but when it comes to anything else stick with blue and black only.
Denise G.
Lindsay E.
Tempe, AZ
Is very smooth and easy to write with. Does bleed a lot an is very wet so it can make a mess if you're not careful. It does typically leak through the page into the back side a bit.
Melissa M.
I like this pen a lot. I use it for taking notes. I have noticed that the ink tends to bleed a little. But the pink color makes note taking less boring.
Jan K.
Really smooth writing and I love the color but I can't use the other side of the paper and you have to be careful that you don't smudge it
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
This is an average pen. The pink color is not very practical as it is not accepted on college papers, therefore, I could live without it.
Marta G.
The ink on this pen bleeds a little to much thats the only reason why i wouldn't re buy this product.
Wanda N.
It bleeds a little more then id like, but it is smooth to right with. Great for quick notes