BY UNIBALL

Uni-ball signo gel 207 roller ball gel pen, micro fine - red ink (12 per pack) see more...

Jackie B.
I don't personally like this pen. I find that the ink doesn't pour out as easily as I would like so I have times when I just scratch the paper and have an indent but no ink. I think it is mostly the tip that I have problems with. It doesn't feel like a gel pen that glides.
Morgan L.
Benton, TN
Absolute best pen I've ever used. I keep one on me at all times for my list making needs. It goes well with my Field Notes note pads for helping me remember things. They aren't expensive at all and you can get a 12 pack which will last you a long time.
Nita I.
I love the fine point on these ! And the red ink is perfect as I take notes on a black inked PowerPoint. The notes stand out. The fine point makes note taking so neat looking.
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I love these pens! They write very smooth and thick. They are easy to hold and comfortable when writing something really long!
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
A very professional lookin pen great for an internship or class. Ballpoint allows for easy travel across paper!!
Emma F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Long lasting and perfect for grading papers and reviewing notes. Writes smoothly and the grip is really nice.
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
My absolute favorite pen. I have to have a lot of these on hand for home and work use.
Angeline C.
I am obsessed with pens and I'm always buying any one that catches my eye. Can anyone tell me what makes this one so great?