BY UNIBALL

Features uni-super ink that helps prevent against check and document fraud. Textured grip provides superior writing comfort and control making this pen truly a pleasure to write with. Stylish metallic accents with a high-quality finish. Archival quality and acid-free ink for documenting and recordkeeping. Quick drying, water-resistant ink. Stainless steel, retractable tip for added ease of use. see more...

• Who else uses these pens? Why do you love them?1 Answers
  • "I tend to buy them in bulk about once every year or so." in 1 review
  • "I've attempted to use them in class to take notes during a lecture, and they're constantly running out of ink every few minutes and I have to scribble to get it working again." in 1 review
Ashlee W.
This is one of my all time favorite pens. I have the colored pack as well it's perfect for note writing because the ink doesn't bleed through and it dries super fast!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
First off I'm unreasonably picky about my pens. I chart all day and hate pens that stall or are difficult to write with. I love these because they write smoothly and evenly. I've been buying these for as long as I can remember and refuse anything else. My husband makes fun of me because I will search the entire house for one of my pens to write with and refuse to use anything else.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
I purchased one of these pens and really liked it. Unfortunately my boyfriend used it and basically jacked it from me. I bought a full pack.I used these pens in school to take notes. I love how smoothe and straight it helps me write perfectly.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
I love Uniball pens with my whole heart, and these were no exception. The only negative about this particular pen was that it was a little thicker tip than I expected. While on the pricier side of pens, I definitely thought it was worth the buy. Their pens last me a long time! I'll forever be a fan.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Pardon the fangirl, but Uniball makes the best office pens I've used. Every time I use a pen at a restaurant and think "Wow, this has such smooth ink!" I look and it's Uniball. I have to hide my pens in my desk at work or my boss will wander off with them. They feel comfortable to write with, are a good size for neat writing. Great color and consistency of ink. Excellent flow, doesn't get gummed up or flow too fast. It's perfect for filling out forms for fax where other pens might not come out legible on the other end.
Stormy C.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm very particular about my pens. Obsessively so, even, and these are my favorite affordable ones. I tend to buy them in bulk about once every year or so. The color options are great, though the standard black ink is still my favorite. They're incredibly comfortable to write with and the ink flows well(though I have noticed they run out of ink quickly, but it may just be because I tend to use them a lot). I also like that the ink tends to dry fast, since my handwriting isn't the best and I tend to smudge with the way I hold my pens.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
These are my all time favorite pens and they are so great that I don't buy any other brand anymore. Writing with these pens are so extremely smooth and the color of your ink is dark and not light of paper so you never have to trace over your writing. I would recommend these to anyone. I use these at school and at work all the time!!
Kristy S.
My all time favorite pen! They have perfect ink flow and write bold & smooth. Doesn't bleed through the paper or leave nasty ink blobs behind. I always recommend uni-ball to everyone and will continue buying these forever!
Raishelle W.
I love these uniball pens. They write beautifully and fluidly and feel great in the hand. I have a few stashed in my car, purse, computer bag, and random places around the house. I cringe whenever I have to write with something different.
Lacy P.
Evansville, IN
Uniball is the brand of pen I use all through nursing school... I took a lot of notes and I really needed a good pen. I like the bold, dark lines it makes however, sometimes the ball stops rolling and the pen because kind of useless.
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Who else uses these pens? Why do you love them?