Uniball uni-ball Signo Gel 207 Roller Ball Gel Pen, Bold uploaded by Aly N.

BY UNIBALL

Uni-ball signo gel 207 roller ball gel pen, bold - red ink (12 per set) see more...

• Who else loves these pens?? I know I do!! 🙏1 Answers
Alyssa H.
These are my go to pens for the office and at home.  It writes smoothly and I prefer the boldness of the bold option over the medium.  It is a very effective writing tool and is very affordable and professional looking.  It has a great clip for keeping it in place.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Uniball also makes really solid pens. The ball point is nice and the ink comes out jet black which I love. Makes the ink look professional. Highly recommend for people who love gel like pens.
Aly N.
I love the boldness of these pens and I'd definitely buy them again. They're good for note-taking, but I wouldn't use them for drawing or sketching.

My main complaints are that the ink flow skips from time to time and the ink supply (due to the boldness) drains pretty fast.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I loved the way that this pen made my writing look! Sometimes the ink could become splotchy or would runout easily. It also would smear if you are not careful about what you are writing on. It is a good pen for the price and I was constantly having people try to steal it from me!
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
I love love love uniball and this gel roller pen is absolutely my favorite. I take one everywhere with me. I have so many that I find them everywhere... In the bathroom, the car, kitchen, living room, bedroom.. You name it there is probably one laying around.
lisa S.
As a college student, I check my work before submitting; I use the Uniball uni-ball Signo Gel 207 Roller Ball Gel Pen in red ink to make corrections that I need to. The pen writes so smoothly, and the ink is very bright and bold. I also use it in my planner for deadlines & due dates.
Alexandria C.
Waterbury, CT
I love these pens because they write smoothly and will not space out on me. I think they are great and come in a few different colors. One tip if someone keeps stealing your pens, use the casing of a red pen and put blue or black ink inside of it. No one ever steals a red pen.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I am a college student & I work at a bank & I am a little picky about my pens. I enjoy having nice pens that write smooth & are comfortable. I just recently purchased one of these pens from office max & I absolutely love it. I plan to buy more just like it in different colors.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These Uniball Signo Gel pens are my favorite! It writes smoothly, and doesn't bleed through the paper. It has a fine tip, perfect for precise writing. Everyone at my office uses them!
Erika P.
I found this to be my absolute favorite pen ever! It makes my writing look so much better than it is and the ink rolls out very smoothly and cleanly. I hate having to use pens other than this one!
Alyssa B.