Uniball uni-ball Signo Gel 207 Roller Ball Gel Pen, Bold uploaded by Aly N.
2 colors available

BY UNIBALL

Uni-ball signo gel 207 roller ball gel pen, bold - red ink (12 per set) see more...

• Who else loves these pens?? I know I do!! 🙏1 Answers
Kri W.
Kri W.
I love love love uniball and this gel roller pen is absolutely my favorite. I take one everywhere with me. I have so many that I find them everywhere... In the bathroom, the car, kitchen, living room, bedroom.. You name it there is probably one laying around.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
These Uniball Signo Gel pens are my favorite! It writes smoothly, and doesn't bleed through the paper. It has a fine tip, perfect for precise writing. Everyone at my office uses them!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
These are my go to pens for the office and at home.  It writes smoothly and I prefer the boldness of the bold option over the medium.  It is a very effective writing tool and is very affordable and professional looking.  It has a great clip for keeping it in place.
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Topeka, KS
I loved the way that this pen made my writing look! Sometimes the ink could become splotchy or would runout easily. It also would smear if you are not careful about what you are writing on. It is a good pen for the price and I was constantly having people try to steal it from me!
Erika P.
Erika P.
I found this to be my absolute favorite pen ever! It makes my writing look so much better than it is and the ink rolls out very smoothly and cleanly. I hate having to use pens other than this one!
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
I am kind of middle of the road on these pens. I like a pen that writes well. But the ink roller balls tend to make a mess
Thandi W.
Thandi W.
La Verne, CA
Uniball makes some great gel ink pens. They almost never run out and they glide so smoothly across the paper.
Deann K.
Deann K.
I absolutely love these gel pens. My only compliant is that other people like them a lot as well so I usually end up with only 2 after buying a big pack!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
This is a good roller ball pen but it didn't last very long for me before the ink ran out. It also did so some smudging on my paper.
Aly N.
Aly N.
I love the boldness of these pens and I'd definitely buy them again. They're good for note-taking, but I wouldn't use them for drawing or sketching.

My main complaints are that the ink flow skips from time to time and the ink supply (due to the boldness) drains pretty fast.
Alyssa B.