BY UNIBALL

Uni-ball roller ball stick dye-based pen, micro- green ink (12 per pack) see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's not the best for writing for a long time because there is no grip. " in 1 review
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I am a pen junkie and I bought these pens on a whim and I'm so glad I did! Even though I do really love these pens some of them dried out and stopped working rather quickly. Hopefully it was just my set.
Molli R.
I love these pens, they work so well. I can't use them for an extended period of time because they lack a grip, but they make my handwriting look very nice and professional.
Daniel F.
I like how precise my handwriting can be with these pens. It's not the best for writing for a long time because there is no grip.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
This is a really nice pen. It's weird to say that I like a pen so much. A pen is just a pen after all.
Amanda W.
Clifton, NJ
Love this pen so much!! I feel like righting is so much more effortless if that makes sense
Karen W.
Waverly, IL
Love love love how easy this pen glides. Ink in it lasts a great while also
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I had these in high school and at times they'd burst and leak over things. Does that happen still?