Uniball Paper Mate Profile Ballpoint Pen, Bold - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Jessica A.Uniball Paper Mate Profile Ballpoint Pen, Bold - Black Ink (12 Per Pack) uploaded by Devon D.

BY UNIBALL #55 in Writing

Find writing instruments and accessories at Target.com! World's smoothest pen combines a 1.4mm extra-smooth writing system with an ultra-soft comfort grip. Experience the easy-glide feel of a gel pen, and enjoy the smear-resistant properties of quick-drying ink. Ink matches barrel color, making choosing the proper pen hassle-free.

Buy on Target*
  • "I bought a pack of these in all different colors and I can write forever in these and they'll write smoothly until it runs out of ink" in 1 review
  • "Every college student should keep them in stock in the dorm." in 1 review
Jessica A.
This is the only pen I have used ever since it came out. I was so sick of pens skipping and dragging on the paper. I saw an ad saying this was the smoothst pen in the world and they were not joking. The pen writes like a gel pen but without all the mess. It writes smooth, clean, and boldly. The pen comes in so many colors but I usually stick to black. The price is pretty good for just a high quality and comfortable pen. Love that the pen is a clicker and does not have any caps to mess with. Rubber grip is comfy and practical. Pen looks sleek and stylish, very professional and slightly upscale compared to typical office pens but without a high price. Probably my favorite product of all time. Would have never gotten through college without these pens. Highly recommend for students, professionals, writers, and office supply lovers.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
I love these pens! I love how they dont smudge either. They take a while to run out of ink so they last a while. I think these are ceey idea for those who use alot of pen and they want something that wont smudge!
Frances M.
San Fernando, CA
This is my all time favorite pen to write with. I use this pen for school and work. I always to make sure to have at least 2 in my bag at all times. This pen just glides on paper and never skips. The grip is perfect, to too thick or thin. I own this pen in various colors. I actually just picked up a pack today on sale for the new school year(:
Shelby H.
Huge fan of these for those classes where the professor doesn't slow down to let you write. They write smoothly and have dark ink. Unfortunately I feel they dry up and get sticky, slowing down my writing and making me do those scribbles on the side to get them to work.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
The only pens I will buy or use! Comfortable to use for long periods of time and doesn't leave my fingers/hands sore. They are very reasonably priced! Goes on paper very smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time. These are also on all of our school supply lists!
Patricia M.
Boynton Beach, FL
My all time favorite back to school pen! This pen glides over the paper so easily! It never smudges or anything. It never disappoints not once! Super affordable and I would recommend to all my friends and students.
Amanda M.
Lees Summit , MO
I am absolutely obsessed with Papermate Profile pens. I buy 2-3 packs at a time. Nothing writes as smooth as these pens do. I even buy them in multi color packs so I have every color!
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I love these pens because of how thick the tip is. The color is truly bold and i love how black the ink is. Often times bold pens are not as "black" as you want them to be, but these definitely have a great color. Problem is it sometimes smears as you write.
Lorie W.
I LOVE these pens! They write smoothly and evenly, with no smear and sharp lines. I work at a court and we buy these pens for our judges because they are so perfectly suited to writing all day. Comfort and sleekness wrapped into one. A must have.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
These are the only pens I will buy, being a burse you have you write/chart in black pen only. Nice they have a clip to fit nicely in your scrub pockets, they last a long time, rarely smudge and have a comfortable grip. Wont buy any other brand :)
naoufal b.
Does the pin dry or something like that
Victoria F.