Uni ball uni-ball Signo 207 Retractable Gel Pens, Bold Point, Black Ink, 4-Pack (1790900) uploaded by Amanda M.

BY UNI-BALL

Katie C.
Lexington, KY
I borrowed this brand of pen from a coworker once, and I was so impressed with its black ink that I went out and bought a pack of my own! Fast forward to me a few months later absolutely irritated to the max with these pens.

Do you know how frustrating it is to use a pen that is completely full of ink, that you know has the potential to write beautifully, and yet it stops working in the middle of writing? Basically the ink will skip spots for no reason. “Have you tried other pieces of paper or cleaning the pen?” Duh of course. And it’s literally every single pen signo pen that I have!

“Did you get a bad pack?? Is that why it does that???” Idk but dummy me has two packs and they both do it. It’s irritating, I tell you.
Sara E.
I absolutely love this pen as a writer; perfect for writing in cursive.  One of the main types I use; I haven't found many pens that write this smoothly.  I agree that the pen ink does run out pretty fast, but it is still a great choice.  The only other great pen is the Pilot G2. :)
Best pens of life! They write so smoothly and are comfortable in your hand. The only thing I don't like about it, is the fact that it runs out so fast. That may also be due to the fact that I tend to doodle too much when using the pen! Nonetheless, it's a great pen.
Amanda M.
Rayville, LA
I only use these pens for work and in my daily life. They are gel and write so smoothly! Every since the day I bought my first pack I have never bought a different kind of pen!