Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Donnesha F.Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Kelly B.Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Kelly B.

BY UNIBALL #53 in Pens

Uni-ball 1.0 mm jetstream rt roller ball retractable pen, bold- assorted ink (3 per pack)

Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Best pen ever!! This overall is an amazing pen, I borrowed from a friend and didn't want to give it back. It writes very well and the ink is long lasting. They are not very expensive. I have purchased these over and over again. I love that you get an expensive pen look for a uniball price
Richard C.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have always been a big fan of the uni-ball brand. These did not let me down. They are good pens. The quality is great and the fluid ink is something I come back to time and time again. The reason I only gave three stars is because of the colors. They were not very bold. Pretty washed out given what I was expecting based on the product description. Good pen. Gimmicky colors.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I’m a total freak about having the perfect pen for making note taking more enjoyable I discovered these years ago and have exclusively been using them all throughout college and grad school. They’re so smooth and glide across the paper without smudging! They’re a bit expensive so I buy the refills on Amazon to make it more affordable and keep the pen bodies!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
These pens are the best they are a gel pen I love the way they write Iam so pleased with these pens I have like eight packs of them they're very fordable I use them every single day and every single night when I do my journaling they're the best ..,. They get the job done flawless nice penmanship with this pen
Sandy V.
These are my favorite pens to use during the school year. They don't bleed and last me a few months. I never pay full price for these which makes it even better. Office Max usually sells them for $1 during their back to school sale in August. It's a great deal so I always stock up.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
These pens are the best pens by far. They are a bit pricey, but worth it. They write amazing!!! I wish they last longer, but its not bad at all. I highly recommend if you ate looking for an amazing pen.
Allison N.
These pens are fantastic. I just bought several packages of them in the finest tip that the store had (0.38mm)! These pens are very smooth and the ink is very black! This is sometimes difficult to find in pens, but for ballpoint pens, these are some of the best.
Emily L.
I absolutely love these pens! They always write and take FOREVER to run out! The soft tip makes it glide on anything!! I wasn't disappointed with anything in this product! I will always buy this kind of pen!
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
My go to pen of all time. I'm a nut about making lists of all kinds and of course I'm a serious Doppler. This pen just makes me want to write. To play and also of course sign on the dotted line
Dawn B.
Connelly Spg, NC
I absolutely LOVE these pens!!! They don't skip and last a really long time. They even write upside down and that's a huge thing!!!! And they are really affordable. Definitely recommend!!
Mariah J.
Do these pens write really smoothly?
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Do they have these in erasable pens?
Myriam H.
paris
Nice colour , don't know !
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I heard those are kind of expensive is this true?
judith i.
Brantford
How do you get these free I would love to have these 😀