Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Donnesha F.Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Kelly B.Uni-ball® Jetstream RT Retractable Rollerball Pen uploaded by Kelly B.

BY UNIBALL #23 in Writing

Uni-ball 1.0 mm jetstream rt roller ball retractable pen, bold- assorted ink (3 per pack)

Emily C.
Emily C.
Galva, IL
I love these pens. My dad won't use any other pen because they write the smoothest. It always works and never blanks out in the middle of writing.
He also claims that they never smudge; I believe they do, but he's happy with them!
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Bella Vista, AR
These pens are the best gel pens I have ever used! I typically don't like gel pens because they smear, but these do not. They write super smooth and do not skip.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Hillsborough, NC
Great pen for students because they're reliable, but you have to be careful if you're a waitress; they'll disappear in a second and they're a little pricey!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
These are really cool pens. they write well and last a long time and i love that they have different colors. they are also comfortable to hold.
Richard C.
Richard C.
Mount Juliet, TN
I have always been a big fan of the uni-ball brand. These did not let me down. They are good pens. The quality is great and the fluid ink is something I come back to time and time again. The reason I only gave three stars is because of the colors. They were not very bold. Pretty washed out given what I was expecting based on the product description. Good pen. Gimmicky colors.
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
These pens are the best they are a gel pen I love the way they write Iam so pleased with these pens I have like eight packs of them they're very fordable I use them every single day and every single night when I do my journaling they're the best ..,. They get the job done flawless nice penmanship with this pen
Dana D.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
Best pen ever!! This overall is an amazing pen, I borrowed from a friend and didn't want to give it back. It writes very well and the ink is long lasting. They are not very expensive. I have purchased these over and over again. I love that you get an expensive pen look for a uniball price
Sandy V.
Sandy V.
These are my favorite pens to use during the school year. They don't bleed and last me a few months. I never pay full price for these which makes it even better. Office Max usually sells them for $1 during their back to school sale in August. It's a great deal so I always stock up.
Allison N.
Allison N.
These pens are fantastic. I just bought several packages of them in the finest tip that the store had (0.38mm)! These pens are very smooth and the ink is very black! This is sometimes difficult to find in pens, but for ballpoint pens, these are some of the best.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
These types of pens have a great grip and write very well. They are great for having a long time and great for any type of paper. I would strongly suggest these pens because obviously they are rated high but also the tip in the pen and the excellence of the pen is fantastic. Hope this helps you all!!
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Do these pens write really smoothly?
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
Kenner, LA
Do they have these in erasable pens?
Myriam H.
Myriam H.
paris
Nice colour , don't know !
Brahim A.
Brahim A.
M'Rirt
EXCELLENCY Dear, I am a teacher,Being interested I and my family, in the items you sell, and since we are unable to pay online, I would like to receive some souvenirs, free samples & a complete catalog of your products, along with a kit or sample kit. I would like to thank you for sending this catalog and your free products and goodies to the following address: Brahim Aghzaf 145, Lotissment Hind M'Rirt 54450 Morocco Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurance of my best regards. We thank you in advance for your attention on our request and we assure you sincerely of our respectful greetings .. Brahim Aghzaf Thank you baghzaf@gmail.com
Maria S.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I heard those are kind of expensive is this true?