BY NONE

Two-sided design doubles your task versatility. Thick, soft, long fiber strands on back-of-hand side absorb moisture as well as attract and trap dust. Low-pile microfiber on palm side is perfect for polishing tasks. Mitts fit most adult-sized hands. Bristle Material: Microfiber. ~ Includes one mitt.UNG15823. 15823. Unger Unger Microfiber Mitt. see more...

wendy b.
I love microfiber mitts. If you use it for dusting it picks up everything without scratching anything. My husband uses it to wash our cars and it stays soapy and does a great job.
Erin K.
Apple Valley, CA
Great for hardwood floors. it get anything off the floor, or great for cars when you wash them, they are really soft so it wont scratch the paint.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
This mitt is great for washing your car. It is a little hard to use when cleaning the rims, but for everything else, its a perfect easy way of getting the job done.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I am a clean freak. My house gets dusty so easy and its hard to trap it all. This dust mit helps me get all the hiding dust bunnies.
georgianne P.
My grandma bought me this when I got my first apartment. We found it at T.J. Maxx. I forget to use it mostly, but it is helpful
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I really enjoy using these especially in my car! They seem to really collect dust and its a simple way of cleaning
Belinda S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for cleaning your desk keyboard and other areas that are hard to get to
Caitlin O.
Pearcy, AR
My boyfriend used these to wash his car and he loves them. They are really good.