BY NONE

Nifty Nabber offers an ergonomically designed grip, magnetic tip, and smooth trigger-pull action to increase comfort and efficiency. Access hard-to-reach items with a 360-degree rotating head. Lock head securely in place by pulling trigger and rotating head to desired position. Head locks every 90 degrees. Grab and hold even the smallest items with the claw's magnetic tip. Wide-claw design opens to 5" to make it easy to grab items with large diameters. The shaft is designed to decrease fatigue and make waist-high and overhead use easy. Grip is made with glass-reinforced plastic for increased durability. Shaft is made of durable, lightweight aluminum.UNGNT090. NT090. Unger Unger Ergonomically Designed Nifty Nabber. see more...

• I feel like I could use this as a selfie stick. Right?😂1 Answers
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
I have a large collection of grippers (different manufacturers and lengths) due to back problems, and Unger has the best ability to grip and pick up a large variety of objects. I can pick up objects as small as a sewing needles as well as large as big heavy cans.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
Got this for my parents so they can use it to pick up small trash around there house.They really enjoy it it beat bending down . Good quality and the price was ok.
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
We bought my grandma one of these . she use it in every room and is now asking can we get one for every room so I would say yes this is a great gadget for reaching and grabbing things
Shaunna K.
I've had this gadget for a few years. I keep it hanging in the laundry room. I use it to pick up the socks that fall behind or between my washer/dryer. It is super handy!!
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
We got this for my grandma and it works great for her. She's not very mobile and it keeps us from constantly having to bring her stuff.
Rocio R.
Mi abuela tenía este producto, era muy útil para ella ya que no tenia que hacer mucho esfuerzo para alcanzar cosas, lo recomiendo.
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
We used to use these in an after school program to pick up trash around our community, and they were very durable and helpful.
Priscilla G.
These are great for those places you can't reach to grab items or for when something on the floor and to lazy to get up
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love love love this. Makes reaching behind tight areas to pick something up super easy.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I feel like I could use this as a selfie stick. Right?😂