UNGER Aqua dozer Eco Floor Squeegee uploaded by Franki S.

UNGER Aqua dozer Eco Floor Squeegee

UNH1098 Features: Squeegee Material: Rubber Use in cleaning floors Excellent for cleaning a variety of substances, straight Sturdy galvanized steel frame Color/Finish: Color: Black Dimensions: Blade: 24'' W see more...

Haleigh F.
Las Vegas , NV
I had a HUGE spill while doing the renovation in my kitchen. If it wasn't for this awesome squeegee it would have taken me over and hour to clean up the spill. It's also great to clean my glass doors in my shower as well as the car windows when my hubby washes the cars. Overall an awesome product with lots of different uses.
Allison J.
I love this! my floors dry way faster when using this squeegee! I also like to use it cleaning the trucks back window! that way I don't have to climb all the way into the bed just to dry the window.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I've never used this on the floor but I do use it in the shower to keep my shower glass streak free...It works good for that.
Franki S.
Maryville, MO
Great product! It works really well without leaving the dirty water lines on your windows!
Dina A.
I use this at intersections to clean windows for money. Makes some people mad
terra h.
Wilmer, AL
Use this at work on the floors it's great! helps floors get dry quicker.