Unforgivable by Sean John Fragrances for Men 2 Piece Set Includes: 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 2.5 oz Deodorant Stick

BY SEAN JOHN

Cretia C.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
My mom bought this for my husband one Christmas and OMG the smell was sooooooooo good. I loved the smell. I'm not too big on a lot of men cologne because they can sometimes be a little too strong, but this one is not like. I would recommend this to any male!!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Absolutely love this cologne on my husband. It has a sweet sultry come and get me smell.
Leyla S.
Leyla S.
Love this cologne, would recommend to any man! my boyfriend loves this. its a must! :) so come on and try it
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
I didn't like the smell but my honey do not my favorite he like the lotion and the spry