Unforgivable by Sean John for Men - 2.5 Ounce EDT Spray uploaded by Keziah G.

BY SEAN JOHN

Unforgivable was launched by the design house of Sean John. This product is a fragrance item that comes in retail packaging. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily H.
Lily H.
S San Fran, CA
The price is not bad for this but the smell is not the greatest....it's not the worst either but there are better smelling ones out there
Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an incredible scent that is long lasting and doesn't cost an arm and a leg either.
Keziah G.
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cologne for my husband as a surprise birthday gift because he wanted to add this cologne to his already abundant collection. He loved it and I love the scent as well! It does not have an overpowering scent and I love for scent to last all day on myself and my man and this scent definitely delivered that! My husband says that this is his favorite out of all the scents he has. He wore this scent on our wedding day and I loved it!
Moulay hicham I.
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
I'ce just tried this fragrance i can say that it is not so good also not bad, smells quite sexy. only one or 2 sprays and you'll be good to go for the whole day. really only one spray is enough but 2 does'nt hurt.it's long lasting and the smell stays in your clothes which is a keeper for a cologne!!! will be buying again.