Unforgetable Honeymoons Maui and Kauai Hyatt Luxury Honeymoon 7 nights uploaded by Bruna S.Unforgetable Honeymoons Maui and Kauai Hyatt Luxury Honeymoon 7 nights uploaded by Protiva G.Unforgetable Honeymoons Maui and Kauai Hyatt Luxury Honeymoon 7 nights uploaded by Magan S.

BY UNFORGETABLE HONEYMOONS

• is Hawaii a good place to go when it's not summer? how ar...6 Answers
  • Is it very expensive to stay here? What does an average n...3 Answers
  • Do you recommend when going to such a beautiful place, st...8 Answers
Unforgetable Honeymoons Maui and Kauai Hyatt Luxury Honeymoon 7 nights
  • "The honeymoon package looks amazing and anyone looking for a getaway with their special someone will have the time of their life!" in 5 reviews
  • "Looks like it would be a great place to go to looks like a lot of fun and it looks great for any age" in 5 reviews
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I'm sure the hotel is wonderful but if I were ever going to go to Hawaii, which I have never been, I would either want to stay with someone that I knew or try to camp out on a beach but I would want to save as much money as possible on travel and accommodations in order to just enjoy the actual beauty of Nature and the culture
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
HYATT grounds are amazing Beds are very comfy and the valet parking is only 10$ extra.
I enjoy me stay here.
However if any reads my review I would highly recommend staying on AIRBNB you will save a lot of money and you can get your own private house with private beach and enjoy it with your family.

Magan S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Been to this hotel is Maui! Holy Moly this is a beautiful place! The beach is right down below you, you can walk from your hotel down 2 miles or so to other hotels, down to black rock and snorkel. The turtles come into the tide around black rock so they swim with you. It's pretty amazing. The view from our room was undeniably the best view I've ever seen. I saw a whale from our room. The hotel amenities were great. Their fitness room was like any other fitness room, however it was bigger and had a studio room for fitness classes. We took a fitness class where we worked out on the beach. :) breakfast was buffet style which was amazing! Next to a lake they made for swans and ducks. They had great shops inside the resort and penguins! Haha! Super cute. Overall it was the best time of my life and I can't wait to go back!
Erin E.
I went to the Grand Hyatt on Kauai last July and loved it. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Their spa is amazing and all of the rooms come with complimentary spa products. I kept all of the CocoMango shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles that they left in the room and continued to use them once I got home. I forget the name but the restaurant by the pool is amazing. I also loved the luau! My little brother went up on stage for it and danced. The fire dancers were great too. We also loved the swans and waterfalls on the compound- the landscaping was beautiful. The saltwater lagoon is also great for young kids who can't swim in the ocean. There is a nice beach out front but the surf can be kind of rough so I recommend the lagoon as an alternative. Also highly recommend a trip to northern Kauai to hike the Napoli coast! Stunning.
Brooklynn B.
Mesa, AZ
Been dreaming of going here for about 2 months now! Just got married and begged my husband to take me there! It looks amazing and perfect for a getaway full of adventures and relaxation
Rachelle B.
This is where we spent our honeymoon almost 20 years ago! I believe the resort was called something different at the time but I must say it was the best trip EVER!!!!and it wasn't because it was our honeymoon. The island was the best choice for a new young couple like ourselves to get to know each other and get used to being one! We met some wonderful people and the amenities were great! We hope to be back for our 20th anniversary, God willing
Tane I.
Casa Grande, AZ
Kauai is the garden island for a reason. It is beautiful albeit much more sedate than the other islands. This is a beautiful property and you'll find your stay very comfortable. The island is best visited by those who like outdoor activities (hiking, kayaking, etc) it is sparsely populated and I highly recommend a rental (a jeep was great for us) to get around.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in Kauai in 2007 and although I did not stay at the Hyatt, we did have dinner there and the view was breath taking. Make reservations at least 2 months in advance and ask for a table near the window overlooking the ocean. More importantly make sure it is around sunset when you make the reservations. It is a top notch place to eat so be prepared to spend some well worth it money. TAKE YOUR CAMERA! They have tiki torches lit outside the resort that makes for some AMAZING pictures!
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the Hyatt Grand Resort Kauai while on Honeymoon last May. We stayed for 10 nights, it has absolutely gorgeous views. The main lobby welcomes you to a breathtaking view of the ocean and the resort has an open air feel. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous. We enjoyed a authentic luau at the resort and Hawaiian dancing. We were even lucky enough to see several sea turtles over the cliffs at the resort on several occasions. I highly recommend staying there, I cant wait to go back!
Kryztle Y.
O Fallon, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I live on Kauai & I have stayed at the Grand Hyatt. They have tropical birds in an open area next to the lobby that my daughter loves to go visit. I have brunch with my girlfriends at their buffet. There is an area where they entertain and play music that overlooks the ocean and its just breathtaking. They have a 24 hour pool with a large water slide that is just amazing. The beach is right there as well. Its pretty pricey but well worth it. The restaurants are delicious!
Sandy B.
Where can I find out about booking this vacation?
Rina L.
For the badge!!!!!!!! I'm
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Are there all inclusive options?
Cynthia D.
I want to go there! Has Anyone been there?
Mindy C.
Do I have to be a millionaire for such luxuries?