Unfiltered By Raw Sugar Pink Cactus and Watermelon Sugar Scrub - 4oz

Unfiltered By Raw Sugar Pink Cactus and Watermelon Sugar Scrub - 4oz

Unfiltered Watermelon + Pink Cactus Sugar Scrub Our rejuvenating and exfoliating blend is made with sugar and Organic Watermelon and Pink Cactus botanical extracts that feels and smells amazing. Inspired by the simplicity of small batch recipes, this gentle but effective scrub sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal silkier, smoother and impossibly soft skin. You’ll step out of the shower seriously radiant, energized and ready to show your softer side. Gender: female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Unfiltered By Raw Sugar Pink Cactus and Watermelon Sugar Scrub - 4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alaina C.
Hillsborough, NJ
The sugar granules are copious and feel so good on my skin, not too roughbat all. The scent reminds me of the sour watermelon gummies. Smells so sweet and yummy. I used it in the shower and then in the morning i looked at some nose black heads that i havent been able to get rid of, so easy to remove! Cant wait to keep using this product.

Looking for your answer?