Underwood, Carrie Storyteller uploaded by Stephanie L.

BY UNDERWOOD, CARRIE

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandra C.
Taunton, MA
Carrie Underwood is a phenomenal singer with a beautiful voice!! This story teller album tells a story that relates to everyone! I've been a huge fan of her since her blown away album. All her songs are wonderful on this album. My favorite one is Choctaw County Affair which I believe is number 6 on the album. Great beat, tune, and melody not to mention story line to it. ❤️❤️❤️
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great album. Didn't think she could get any better but this album proves she could. I'm already looking forward to her next cd. A real great singer. Favorite song church bells.
tic C.
I love this album ! Carrie Underwood continues to out do herself with each new release.
Courtney B.
I have every cd Carrie has released and this one is by far by favorite. There isn't a single song that I skip past, I listen to it from beginning to end every single time. I bought it the day it was released and am not even close to being tired of it. Her voice is so amazing to begin with, but she also wrote a lot of these songs. There's even one about her husband and son and I might have sat in the car and cried the first time I heard it!
Samantha S.
THIS RECORD IS INCREDIBLE. The songs are so relatable. It's a therapeutic album for sure! Carrie is never a disappointment tho. She's one of my faves!
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
Such a great CD the tour is just as amazing! She has a good mix of both new and old stuff.
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
I absolutely love Carrie Underwood so of course this CD is awesome. The songs are very "I'm a strong woman don't mess with me" type. If your Carrie Underwood fan or even just a country fan I definitely recommend buying it.
Irma T.
Alberton , PE
This is my favorite Carrie Underwood album to date. I'm a huge fan of her vocals, and they really shine through on this album.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE Carrie Underwood! Her music is awesome and she's one of my favorite artists. This album is especially good!