BY UNDERGROUND TOYS LLC

• What is this used for?Backpack, purses, keys, hangin... 2 Answers
  • This is so cute i need one!! Where ca...You're right they are adorbs! ... 1 Answers
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Very good for fans of Doctor Who. Cute and fun to look at also. A great buy!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
My family got this for me as a welcome home gift from Europe. I just threw it on my suitcase. It's cute and I love it because they gave it to me, but I probably wouldn't have bought it for myself.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This is super cute and a great conversation starter. People stop me to talk about the show all the time because of this.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
My older sister is such a Whovian that she was so touched that I gave her this as a gift! The sucky thing about this is it's a bit too pricey for a keychain? I mean, I've spent around $5 for good quality clip/key chain. I would understand if the material was not cloth but an easier to clean material. I would recommend anyone this who loves the series.
Deni L.
Deni L.
Meadville, PA
Super cute and fun for any fan to clip onto your backpack or keychain to show off your love for Doctor Who
Mara E.
Mara E.
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!! Doctor Who is awesome and the Dalek "exterminate" is one of my alarms. This is perfect for flaunting you obsession with the greatness that is Doctor Who.
Devi J.
Devi J.
If you're a fan of Doctor Who then you're sure to love this product! It's adorable!
Jade F.
Jade F.
New Kensingtn, PA
I am a huge Doctor Who fan and this is a cute way to express that. There isn't really much to say about it other than it is good for expression of something that I like.
Macie W.
Macie W.
Joppa, AL
It's a cute and fun keychain, but I have the habit of dropping mine in the floor and forgetting about it - until, of course, I wake up for water or something in the middle of the night. Have YOU ever been jolted out of a mostly-asleep state by "YOU. WOULD MAKE. A GOOD. DAAAAAALEK!" seeming to surround you, because it's coming from right under your foot? It's an experience I would not wish on my worst enemy. Deep, nightmare-inducing terror aside, I love it! My family doesn't love it at 3 in the morning. But I do, sometimes, and that's what matters! Also, I've had it for about two or three years and it's still loud and clear. Maybe because I hid it in my sock drawer after one too many late nights in Hyperventilation City, population: me. Still, cool keychain. I did not give it 5 stars simply because it scares me and I'm afraid it might exterminate me if I don't. ...Buy it and suffer with me.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
It's perfect for any Doctor Who fan who wants to show off their fandom pride! You'll love it!
Kayle B.
Kayle B.
What is this used for?
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
This is so cute i need one!! Where can i get it? Amazon?