BY UNDER THE SUN

What you feed your pet is important to their health, happiness, and well-being. From farm-raised poultry or lamb, to delicious fresh-caught salmon, to a bountiful harvest of farm-fresh fruits and veggies, we've included lots of good things grown under the sun in our dog and cat foods to provide your pet with all the great-tasting nutrition they deserve! Rich In Protein From Pork Meal & Farm-Raised Lamb Farm-Fresh Ingredients - Just Like You'd Choose Yourself No Fillers or Fractions - Only the Good Stuff Naturally Balanced Nutrition - Just Like Nature Intended Formulated for Adult Dogs see more...

Liane N.
seminole, FL
I mix this with two other brands and my dog loves it! She loves having a variety of healthy food all in one bowl - I can’t tell you which is her favorite but she does great on this brand and flavor
Jamie U.
I love that this is grain free, and the kibble size is small enough that all 3 of my dogs can eat it. The price to value is very good. I buy one big bag a month for about 24.00 for my 3. They range in age 4-9 years, and 7-17lbs.
Lindsey R.
Review for: Under the Sun Grain Free Adult Formula with Farm Raised Lamb Dry Dog more...
Love this product. I heard great things so when my vet said my dog needed to switch to grain free, this was highly recommended.