BY CVS

Each box contains: 1 Applicator 36 Pre-moistened cleansing pads see more...

Dorsey L.
Tampa, FL
Everyone who has worn a cast knows that smell. This kit was a saving grace to trying to keep the skin under the cast clean and prevent skin infections. I would recommend this to anyone who is wearing a cast for an extended period of time.
Peter B.
i had a very gnarly scrape on my kneecap from the asphalt but thankfully i was right near a local CVS! i was able to purchase a cleansing kit to disinfect and clean my wounds. i would highly recommend any parents to purchase.
Dahilia T.
Plantation, FL
I used this as medical gauze when I had stitches. It was great, but sometimes the fabric would stick to my skin. That is common with most gauze, but I feel like that could be improved. It is an overall great product, and good for the pricing. You can also use it in your math if you ever get a tooth pulled or a filling it will help stop the bleeding.
Jack Z.
Winter Haven
It is good and I would recommend it to others. The product is durable, reliable, and is very user friendly especially outdoor and camping environments. It is different to other alternatives and stands out. It is affordable and very easy to use.
Shalom E.
Indianapolis, IN
I especially like that they’re pre moisturized so it’s easier and more convenient to use. It’s affordable and because there’s a cvs at almost every corner, I purchase it all the time.
Neeru B.
When I broke my ankle this past year, these cleaning cloths were a live saver. Despite breaking my ankle, I continued working out and was able to clean my cast every other day. I love this product and I recommend it to everyone.
Liset S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it 😊😊forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it 🤗
Chloe M.
providence
Purchased at: CVS
It worked great! I was very happy to have this product and it definitely worked as intended. It was very effective and I would highly recommend it. I use it whenever I get a cut. I am very satisfied overall.
✨Mo✨ H.
White Lake, MI
I burnt my arm a little bit ago and after putting the gauze on it I wrapped my arm with this. Stayed very well and I have no complaints, stayed clean for the most part and I used it for almost a month.
Erika T.
Really useful for any emergency. Pretty handy and easy to carry on. Last a couple of hours before a need to change. It was effective and definitely past my expectations! It was Affordable as well!!!

Amazon