BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Cam H.
Anderson
Under armour is an amazing brand. They are very comfy and make some great products. The sweat pants are comfy along with anything else. I would highly recommend.
Jimmy T.
Love the design,style,and all type of materials they use to make it very unique comfy.
Hank F.
Buffalo
I love buying stuff from Under Armour . Everything I buy fits me very well and the price isn’t that bad. I usually love to browse the under armour outlet . The quality of these clothes are very good and last awhile. I will keep shopping all the time at under armour !
Shanna G.
My kids are very athletic and my son plays a lot of sports and loves Under Armor. The clothes and products may cost a little more but they definitely hold up better than anything you will buy in a store like Walmart.
Kate P.
Gahanna
Love this brand and brand messaging love the products they lost very high-quality the outlet mall even have some great deals on them
Dheeru K.
What an asset you have Joycelyn the girl working at Bugis Junction Singapore was really great at her work and put her all the efforts to find me a pair of shoes. I really appreciate her passion towards her work
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,004 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This brand is awesome! I love their workout gear. I mostly love their storm coldgear hoodies and the coldgear leggings. This brand is pricey but well worth every penny. Buy it.
Brianna C.
My boy's favorite brand of all time right here! He has their backpacks, clothes, shoes, etc, and he loves it all. Can usually find some good sales on their stuff. It's all super comfortable and the best athletic brand we've tried so far, I have to say. We love Under Armour
elizabeth s.
Farmville, VA
I feel like they are behind the trends, which isn’t good. I wish this company would make more high waisted leggings! Where are the seamless leggings? Neat cut tops? Besides this, I do like the quality of their clothes. Prices are great too!
Michael B.
We have an Under Armour outlet store close to us and I love it. Everything is 40% off plus I get an additional 20% off for being a veteran. I love their storm hoodies and always stock up on them. They repeal water very well.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?