BY UNDER ARMOUR #3 in Sports Apparel Brands

• How's the quality or their workout gear? Worth the money?39 Answers
  • Is Nike or Under Armour better? 187 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I never really had under armour until about 8 months ago when I went to the mall and visited the under armour store. I purchased a zip up cold gear jacket . It’s a really nice one , I love it. Keeps me warm and dries very quickly. The only thing I hate is that under armour is too cheap to make the rubber emblem stay down better. Half of mine ripped off the second wash and I didn’t wash it anywhere near the first time I spaced the times apart. I also bought a pair of sweat pants & they got ruined one day accidentally before I even got to wear them in public but they were really nice sweats. Very comfortable and warm. I would highly recommend this brand ! It’s expensive but they have semi quality clothing.
Dana L.
TBH I never could justify spending a lot of money on my active gear...being a treadmill rat isn’t strenuous enough for me to do that. However, this past February/March I was in Iceland and needed some cold gear. I ended up buying buying their ColdGear leggings & a mock-neck top + their 2.0 base-layer leggings & crew-neck top for the trip. Totally worth it, I practically lived in the ColdGear for day-to-day things & used the base-layers for layering under my gear for hiking glaciers. Excellent quality & true to size. Will definitely continue to buy their products. (Pictured: sitting on a glacial chunk in my UA ColdGear leggings.)
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
I find Under Armour great for my husband and average at best for me. They men’s section seems to fit my husband well, have the sweat wicking work out shirts he loves and is comfortable for him to wear. The women’s side is somewhat lacking however. Mostly I find their sports bras very uncomfortable. They either don’t have enough support or are way to tight and are smashing you down. Maybe they need some more women at the top helping them make design decisions? Not sure but it’s just not quite right.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
My children are completely obsessed with anything under armor.... I like the brand as well but not every peice of clothing or shoes has to be AU BRAND for me. They literally want everything to be under armor. I will say it's a great brand, it's not terribly expensive, and it's pretty durable considering I have 3 boys and they ruin EVERYTHING!! You can get even better prices on under armor stuff at academy sports!!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Under Armour. From their shoes to their work out clothes, to their bags, to their hair supplies. They are all amazing and the quality is even more amazing. They are kind of expensive, but their products literally last forever ( okay well maybe not forever lol but a LONG LONG TIME) my first shirt i purchased from them is still in like new condition and that was 5 years ago. I love everything this company has to offer; their shoes are so comfty, as well as their clothing. The dry fit keeps you cool/ yet warm in the winter. Just an amazing brand! They are my number one work out company I buy from.
Rachel D.
nashville TN
My husbands favorite brand is under armor. We have been married for 5 years and it’s so easy to get him something as long as it’s from here! He loves everything from hats to key chains. Every shirt he owns is from here. He has some of their shoes as well! Great quality and worth every penny!
Rhonda M.
Under Armour is my husbands favorite brand in sports wear. I’m a Nike girl. I dedicated myself to NIKE years ago. I have noticed however his running shorts, pull on shorts, and socks hold up extremely well in the washing and drying process. His colors stay vibrant and true. The price point is always better in under armour gear also. I have a few items in this brand and they are also as good as my Nike products. They were gifted to me from my husband trying to get me over to his side but I haven’t exactly made the move yet. There’s something about that Nike swoosh that I love. Ha
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I absolutely love under armour attire. I think that the one item of clothing that under armour makes that I am really not a fan of would be their softball pants. The reasons why are first of all, they run small, and secondly they are very low, I am not a fan of how low the pants lay at all.
KHADIJAH M.
Under Armour is my favorite brand when it comes to all my fitness wardrobe, shoes, bags etc. Its all worth the price as I know it can be pricey but as an athlete a lot of my sport apparel has come from Under Armour and as I continue on with my fitness journey without being an athlete, I STILL purchase and will continue to purchase Under Armour.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
After trying many different active wear brands I've finally settled on Under Armour for all of my workout wear. The clothes have a great fit that doesn't hinder my workouts or get in the way.  The fabrics have an amazing stretch that moves well with the body as well as the moisture wicking effect to keep you dry throughout your workout.

Another added bonus is that they carry some of their pants in men's tall so I can get pants that fit. I think they are pretty affordable compared to other active wear brands. Plus I can usually find some great selections of UA at Kohls.

Now Under Armour is all I wear for spin, pilates and yoga classes.
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is Nike or Under Armour better?
ashley k.
Is this brand worth the price?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Do you think this company is worth the money they charge?
Yzelda F.
Which one is better, Under Armour or Nike?
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
Are they're clothes true to size?